[IDM Garage] NOWFEEl-completely Lost - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 14-09-2017, 03:45 PM   #21
THESAIGA
IDMf's latest spammer
THESAIGA is currently spamming hard
Manchester
MC Status: 10
Re: [IDM Garage] NOWFEEl-completely Lost

nice , i like it especially the ending , sounds like part from another track but fits good in the mix . well done

Advertisements

THESAIGA is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 09:38 PM   #22
strangerflesh
Knob Twiddler
strangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the rough
Winnipeg
MC Status: 260

Here's a private link to the mixed and mastered version

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

------------------
strangerflesh is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 02:11 AM   #23
tvmcc
Sample Destroyer
tvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MC
MC Status: 2522504

Ya mon, dat tune sounds nice!

Ok now that we've got all of these fine elements consolidated, and the stereo image has been defined. How about using a transient shaper on some of the elements. The kick could be dialed in with a mid/hi polish of attack, and maybe a hair of sustain. Then the main snare almost full tilt attack, and 0 sustain.

Grab that main basssseee, do sameting or something similar as da kick.

Vox: have you used any de-ess'n? They also seem to have a few piercing frequencies here and there that bite harshly. Also are they all grouped together going into a send/bus? If so a compressor with a 2.1.0 ratio, +10 Threshold, -5 makeup, 200-230 release, 16-20 attack might gel;p to glue them all together.

The editing, mixing, and mastering are sounding crisp! Big tune dis! Just a few things i noticed right away, but once again am glad you came back with a update, and I can hear the hard work you put into this!

Thanks for sharing bruv!
tvmcc is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 09:08 PM   #24
strangerflesh
Knob Twiddler
strangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the rough
Winnipeg
MC Status: 260

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvmcc View Post
Ya mon, dat tune sounds nice!

Ok now that we've got all of these fine elements consolidated, and the stereo image has been defined. How about using a transient shaper on some of the elements. The kick could be dialed in with a mid/hi polish of attack, and maybe a hair of sustain. Then the main snare almost full tilt attack, and 0 sustain.

Grab that main basssseee, do sameting or something similar as da kick.

Vox: have you used any de-ess'n? They also seem to have a few piercing frequencies here and there that bite harshly. Also are they all grouped together going into a send/bus? If so a compressor with a 2.1.0 ratio, +10 Threshold, -5 makeup, 200-230 release, 16-20 attack might gel;p to glue them all together.

The editing, mixing, and mastering are sounding crisp! Big tune dis! Just a few things i noticed right away, but once again am glad you came back with a update, and I can hear the hard work you put into this!

Thanks for sharing bruv!
Thanks again for all the feedback really appreciate it !! Ill take another listen soon

Advertisements

------------------
strangerflesh is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote