[Chill with vocals] The best one minute of music I've ever written
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 24-07-2012, 06:27 PM   #1
Vlantis
IDMf Artist
Vlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MC
In the desert.
MC Status: 421875429
Thanked 4,949 Times in 2,861 Posts
[Chill with vocals] The best one minute of music I've ever written

I'm working on this track right now and made a preview for a buddy of mine to hear before deciding to just go ahead and upload the preview to soundcloud. This was mixed on my bed in the dark while my son slept next to me, so it's a bit rough. This'll be on the upcoming album with the other stuff I've been posting.

Advertisements

------------------
Pay-what-you-want albums at bandcamp.
Soundcloud
Facebook
Vlantis is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Chill with vocals] The best one minute of music I've ever written.
Old 24-07-2012, 07:00 PM   #2
Bassmyth
Minor Glitch
Bassmyth is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Re: [Chill with vocals] The best one minute of music I've ever written

Nice... It reminds me of the postal service style of music.. very chill...
Bassmyth is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2012, 07:42 PM   #3
scyn
scyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MC
/\/\/\
MC Status: 389883056
Thanked 3,291 Times in 2,080 Posts

The only thing that really stood out for me, was the the vocal and that lead, bell-like synth tend to blend in with each other quite easily. Even some panning just to seperate them a bit? I like the overall feel of the tune; conveys a happy feeling that I really like.
scyn is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2012, 07:47 PM   #4
Vlantis
IDMf Artist
Vlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MC
In the desert.
MC Status: 421875429
Thanked 4,949 Times in 2,861 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassmyth View Post
Nice... It reminds me of the postal service style of music.. very chill...
Thanks for listening! When I first joined IDMf three years ago, a lot of people tell me I sounded like The Postal Service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scyn View Post
The only thing that really stood out for me, was the the vocal and that lead, bell-like synth tend to blend in with each other quite easily. Even some panning just to seperate them a bit? I like the overall feel of the tune; conveys a happy feeling that I really like.
Yeah, the bells are all wonky and all over the place. I'll definitely be working on them.

Advertisements

------------------
Pay-what-you-want albums at bandcamp.
Soundcloud
Facebook
Vlantis is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote