[Techno] Modtech - Virus [beta] EP [NR-011]
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 01-09-2015, 10:48 AM   #1
Ed Nomi
Analog Lurker
Ed Nomi has much to be proud ofEd Nomi has much to be proud ofEd Nomi has much to be proud ofEd Nomi has much to be proud ofEd Nomi has much to be proud ofEd Nomi has much to be proud ofEd Nomi has much to be proud ofEd Nomi has much to be proud ofEd Nomi has much to be proud ofEd Nomi has much to be proud of
Antwerp
MC Status: 1310
[Techno] Modtech - Virus [beta] EP [NR-011]

- OUT NOW -

Heavy user of modular synths + drumcomputers, Modtech, returns with a successor to 'Virus - [Alpha]'. A straightforward four tracker of pure Techno, inspired by Techno's greatest legends.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Last edited by Ed Nomi; 21-02-2016 at 01:39 AM..

Advertisements

------------------
Ed Nomi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Ed Nomi
cirric (17-12-2015)
Old 07-09-2015, 04:40 PM   #2
nxdxcx
Minor Glitch
nxdxcx is a glorious beacon of lightnxdxcx is a glorious beacon of lightnxdxcx is a glorious beacon of lightnxdxcx is a glorious beacon of lightnxdxcx is a glorious beacon of lightnxdxcx is a glorious beacon of light
OKC, USA
MC Status: 510
Re: [Techno] Modtech - Virus [beta] EP [NR-011]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Nomi View Post
- OUT NOW -

Heavy user of modular synths + drumcomputers, Modtech, returns with a successor to 'Virus - [Alpha]'. A straightforward four tracker of pure Techno, inspired by Techno's greatest legends.

Very interesting sound! I have been accustomed to listening & producing a little more on the minimal side of the spectrum but this is very synth heavy. Are you an Ableton user aye? Good luck with this release m8
nxdxcx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 03:10 PM   #3
Ed Nomi
Analog Lurker
Ed Nomi has much to be proud ofEd Nomi has much to be proud ofEd Nomi has much to be proud ofEd Nomi has much to be proud ofEd Nomi has much to be proud ofEd Nomi has much to be proud ofEd Nomi has much to be proud ofEd Nomi has much to be proud ofEd Nomi has much to be proud ofEd Nomi has much to be proud of
Antwerp

Thanks, this was made with hardware synths and recorded in Logic pro 9

------------------
Old 10-11-2015, 02:23 PM   #4
Downtech
Minor Glitch
Downtech will become famous soon enoughDowntech will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 110

Good tracks Ed Nomi... I like "The Agent"[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
Downtech is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 01:08 PM   #5
Shabboo Harper
Regular Freak
Shabboo Harper is currently spamming hard
Gdynia
MC Status: 10

I like Affected. It's a damn dynamic track, enriched in interesting sounds. A strong beat; synths are not only severe, heavy but they also underline "wildness" of Your musical theme in a very wonderful way. Capsid is great too. Hi Hats soft, light African background, gentler almost sweet synths. You've got a special style.
Shabboo Harper is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 08:00 PM   #6
apo11omusic
Regular Freak
apo11omusic is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

They're all pretty good. I can tell you're still working on generating a good sound, but keep working at it, it seems like you have lots of potential. Great work man!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
apo11omusic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2016, 01:46 AM   #7
Ed Nomi
Analog Lurker
Antwerp

Quote:
Originally Posted by apo11omusic View Post
They're all pretty good. I can tell you're still working on generating a good sound, but keep working at it, it seems like you have lots of potential. Great work man!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Thank you, but keep in mind this is a one-take recording and I like to keep the sound very raw. It wouldn't benefit the athmosphere if the sound gets to 'produced' / 'polished'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabboo Harper View Post
I like Affected. It's a damn dynamic track, enriched in interesting sounds. A strong beat; synths are not only severe, heavy but they also underline "wildness" of Your musical theme in a very wonderful way. Capsid is great too. Hi Hats soft, light African background, gentler almost sweet synths. You've got a special style.
Thank you for your kind words :-)

Advertisements

------------------