[glitch/house] Oelek - Some Kinda House
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 01-11-2015, 04:23 PM   #1
plugexpert
custom user title
plugexpert is a savage MCplugexpert is a savage MCplugexpert is a savage MCplugexpert is a savage MCplugexpert is a savage MCplugexpert is a savage MCplugexpert is a savage MCplugexpert is a savage MCplugexpert is a savage MCplugexpert is a savage MCplugexpert is a savage MC
Nijmegen
MC Status: 173252
Icon14 [glitch/house] Oelek - Some Kinda House

I've put out a bunch of wonky house tracks in a bandcamp release, check them here;

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Some example tracks;

Advertisements

------------------
plugexpert is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 04:43 AM   #2
plugexpert
custom user title
plugexpert is a savage MCplugexpert is a savage MCplugexpert is a savage MCplugexpert is a savage MCplugexpert is a savage MCplugexpert is a savage MCplugexpert is a savage MCplugexpert is a savage MCplugexpert is a savage MCplugexpert is a savage MCplugexpert is a savage MC
Nijmegen
Re: [glitch/house] Oelek - Some Kinda House

I've put up one of the songfiles in the renoise site's download section, no vst(i) dependability;

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

You will need 3.1 which is in beta currently to open though.

------------------
Old 02-11-2015, 07:41 PM   #3
BadLlama
Regular Freak
BadLlama is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Really enjoyed "Some Kind of House" - used a lot of sounds I'm not used to, and I loved the progressive influences. I could see myself vibing to this as I chill or work. I think it came together quite nicely.

"Salsahalloweenviber" is fun too - again with interesting sounds that come together well.

Don't really have anything bad to say, I think you nailed the sound you were looking for.
BadLlama is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2015, 06:03 AM   #4
plugexpert
custom user title
Nijmegen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadLlama View Post
Really enjoyed "Some Kind of House" - used a lot of sounds I'm not used to, and I loved the progressive influences. I could see myself vibing to this as I chill or work. I think it came together quite nicely.

"Salsahalloweenviber" is fun too - again with interesting sounds that come together well.

Don't really have anything bad to say, I think you nailed the sound you were looking for.
Sorry for the late reply, I'm not an active member here, but thanks for the listen & feedback! The sounds are mostly processed samples using the cdp tool in Renoise, + sample based instruments made in Redux.

------------------
Old 02-01-2016, 12:07 AM   #5
Shabboo Harper
Regular Freak
Shabboo Harper is currently spamming hard
Gdynia
MC Status: 10

Strange, intriguing. A very pugnacious bass. Kick too heavy and a little bit boring. Your track is very eccentric...
Shabboo Harper is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 11:42 PM   #6
plugexpert
custom user title
Nijmegen

I guess you're giving feedback on one of the soundcloud preview tracks listed in first post, not critiquing the album? Thanks for the bump anyway.

Advertisements

------------------