[Techno/Experimental] Voyidge - BallTilt Deluxe
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 11-03-2018, 07:14 AM   #1
wipeout
Soundscaper
wipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MC
San Francisco, CA
MC Status: 2023947
[Techno/Experimental] Voyidge - BallTilt Deluxe

Hello!
So my Uber driver turned out to be a cartoonist who was currently working on animating his friends' music which is made from instruments he invented. I asked him to introduce me and he sent me a bunch of recordings from the instruments. This is what I made from that. Let me know what you think!

Here I made this a trippy vocal track:

Last edited by wipeout; 14-03-2018 at 04:29 AM..

Advertisements

------------------
wipeout is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Techno/Experimental] Voyidge - BallTilt Deluxe.
Old 11-03-2018, 09:48 PM   #2
Dokan
Analog Lurker
Dokan has a brilliant futureDokan has a brilliant futureDokan has a brilliant futureDokan has a brilliant futureDokan has a brilliant futureDokan has a brilliant futureDokan has a brilliant futureDokan has a brilliant futureDokan has a brilliant futureDokan has a brilliant futureDokan has a brilliant future
Hamburg
MC Status: 1860
Re: [Techno/Experimental] Voyidge - BallTilt Deluxe

very cool idea to make techno with sounds of instruments someone invented

the track began to catch my interest at 1:40 ... before that it was not really something wich caught my interest, the sound from the start... 0:00 ... the kick and this other sound... i kind of did not like it much, neither the kick (maybe too clean?) nor this verby repetitive sound... i think it is just a matter of taste... many other sounds and rhythms where cool ...
Dokan is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 04:30 AM   #3
wipeout
Soundscaper
wipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MC
San Francisco, CA

I added some vocals to make the track more trippy.

------------------
Old 14-03-2018, 06:24 AM   #4
bbb
IDMf Artist
bbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MC
ATX
MC Status: 5746293

There are definitely some interesting parts or tracks in this. I assume those are more geared towards the parts you garnered from your uber driver? I'm curious what they are so I could see how they're used but if you're going for trippy with a side of EDM, it does have it.\

I think the vocals help the track out as well. Is his friend "building" synths, routing modules or even doing interesting stuff with field recordings?

------------------
Say :|

bbb is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 05:53 PM   #5
wipeout
Soundscaper
San Francisco, CA

Here's a video to how the BallTilt Deluxe works
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

He'll also do things like make a box and put tubes into it and fill it with pancake batter or some other fluid and blow bubbles into it and record the sounds from the bubbles of the fluids popping.

Last edited by wipeout; 14-03-2018 at 08:10 PM..

Advertisements

------------------