[HIP HOP] LDKitz - Smooth Shiet
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 06-03-2018, 06:03 PM   #1
LDKitz
Microknight
LDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 860
[HIP HOP] LDKitz - Smooth Shiet

Great title ain't it?
Whassup , i just finished mixing this beat ... rly simple and kinda throwback to 90s beats.
I didn't even make a bassline .. i wanted to , but , there is already the bass in the sample ( its fking loud ) and i couldnt filter that out , so i just kept that.
Anyway enough talking .. let me know if the production is any good and if something stands out too much (like the bass or the kick maybe?).

Peace.

Advertisements

------------------
LDKitz is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [HIP HOP] LDKitz - Smooth Shiet.
Old 06-03-2018, 09:34 PM   #2
StampedeMe
His Free Pass Has Expired
StampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Elblag
MC Status: 5161
Re: [HIP HOP] LDKitz - Smooth Shiet

I'm not that fond of the highest note of the bassline, otherwise it fits. It's all coming together well, just a personal preference - I'm pretty tired of that "snap" on the snare. Trying to avoid it myself pretty much In other words - it's a well produced beat.

------------------
Join the Regiment:
www.marquisdemorning.com

StampedeMe is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 06:01 PM   #3
LDKitz
Microknight
LDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 860
Re: [HIP HOP] LDKitz - Smooth Shiet

Appreciate the feedback ..
About the snare.. i guess a lil bit of reverb should fix that.

Advertisements

------------------
LDKitz is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote