[Techno] Morphia - Clouds (MSR058) <100% Modular Synth>
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 28-02-2018, 04:09 PM   #1
techstar
Sample Destroyer
techstar is a savage MCtechstar is a savage MCtechstar is a savage MCtechstar is a savage MCtechstar is a savage MCtechstar is a savage MCtechstar is a savage MCtechstar is a savage MCtechstar is a savage MCtechstar is a savage MCtechstar is a savage MC
Stafford, UK
MC Status: 124120
[Techno] Morphia - Clouds (MSR058) <100% Modular Synth>

This is my latest release on Minimal System Recordings (and a couple of other labels).

Clouds is a techno track produced by established Minimal System Recordings producer 'Morphia'. The track was produced entirely on a large Eurorack modular synthesizer giving it a nice analogue and organic feel. Clouds is an electronic, futuristic, atmospheric, deep and dark instrumental techno track.

Any feedback from you guys would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisements

------------------
techstar is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2018, 10:02 PM   #2
StampedeMe
His Free Pass Has Expired
StampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Elblag
MC Status: 5111
Re: [Techno] Morphia - Clouds (MSR058) <100% Modular Synth>

Got a mixed feelings about one. Mainly it's about the taste. I feel like the choice of sounds and the melody which forms a sort of a 'bizarre' atmosphere makes it a fine track, yet I felt the whooshes were way too loud, the choice of drums wasn't that good too, the clap is present but I expected something...less obvious? Less typical.

And one more thing...umm...are these comments on the track bought? :< It's not bad so why did you/the label do so :<

Advertisements

------------------
Join the Regiment:
www.marquisdemorning.com

StampedeMe is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote