[Metal] Agent Slimepunk - The Demo(n) Tapes II
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 30-01-2018, 05:07 AM   #1
Vault O)))
Savage Mad Cunt
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 55610
Thanked 1,112 Times in 732 Posts
[Metal] Agent Slimepunk - The Demo(n) Tapes II

I can't put a real album together to save my life, so I present to you a collection of garbage instead.

The 'price' (if you can call it that) is really just there to stop spam attacks from stealing all of my free DL's. I'm working on uploading a mirror elsewhere, because free is better.

Advertisements

Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2018, 01:19 PM   #2
Br/ainfu+ked
IDMf Artist
Br/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MC
blah
MC Status: 45966548
Thanked 1,214 Times in 933 Posts
Re: [Metal] Agent Slimepunk - The Demo(n) Tapes II

tracks 7,10 and 11 were pretty good, imo for some of the songs you kinda overused the blast beat. Some songs could use automation like adding an ambient distorted guitar feedback loop or something (without damaging the equipment that you use)and there are other things that could be expanded upon but those are really a matter of subjective taste...so overall its a nice collection of ideas.

------------------
Br/ainfu+ked is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2018, 02:05 PM   #3
ms_
IDMf Artist
ms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MC
MC Status: 124360
Thanked 2,487 Times in 1,458 Posts
Re: [Metal] Agent Slimepunk - The Demo(n) Tapes II

In short, you have some nice demo tracks but I insist you to make them reach their final form. Demo is forever a demo. I’d rather hear a much more polished EP with less content but very consistent ideas and production. Like 2-4 tracks that seem to go together with each other. Take an example of Agent Slimepunk’s S/T and “A State of Disrepair” EPs. Rather than having a full release of 11 tracks you call "garbage" already try to re-record the best bits that time has proven are superior and still kick ass to make production more matching, for example, get that guitar tone that completely rips and keep it consistent. Why are you so impatient? You can do it easily, imo. If you need some inspiration remember that Scott Stapp is watching you from above with a big smile on his face.

Advertisements

------------------
ms_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote