Author & Punisher
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Industrial / EBM / Power Electronics Discussion of music similar to Nine Inch Nails, Skinny Puppy, Throbbing Gristle.

Old 29-07-2013, 09:58 PM   #1
Mind Of God
Microknight
Mind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud of
New Orleans, Louisiana
MC Status: 1110
Author & Punisher

Are any of y'all into Author & Punisher..? I think it's sick..! This track called "Fearce" on the new album is killer......I'm going to go & see him perform here in New Orleans in September..

Advertisements

Mind Of God is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2013, 10:09 PM   #2
Automageddon
IDMf ArtistModerator
Automageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MC
Less kids, more synths.
MC Status: 269464908
Thanked 2,826 Times in 1,873 Posts
Re: Author & Punisher

I was lucky to play a small set before him here in London, live he's awesome, really physical.
I prefer his previous album Ursus Americanus.

Something tells me you'll like this forum...

------------------
Automageddon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2013, 11:05 PM   #3
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153560
Thanked 3,071 Times in 2,153 Posts

Definitely too rock and roll for me, but I like the idea. I'll have to check out his drone stuff... is it all fusion or are there some darker corners to what he does?
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2013, 11:20 PM   #4
Mind Of God
Microknight
Mind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud of
New Orleans, Louisiana

I would stick a link here for you to check out, but I can't post links yet because I'm new here. Ha! Go to YouTube, & search "Author & Punisher- Terrorbird", that will give you a good idea of what it's about....it's very heavy....he has an album called "Drone Machines", so he's keen on the drone style....builds his own equipment out of pistons & such....crazy!
Currently Listening To: SIMM
Old 29-07-2013, 11:22 PM   #5
Mind Of God
Microknight
New Orleans, Louisiana

That's killer that you opened for him, man! A night to remember, I'm sure!
Currently Listening To: SIMM (Eraldo Bernocchi)
Old 29-07-2013, 11:22 PM   #6
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153560
Thanked 3,071 Times in 2,153 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind Of God View Post
I would stick a link here for you to check out, but I can't post links yet because I'm new here. Ha! Go to YouTube, & search "Author & Punisher- Terrorbird", that will give you a good idea of what it's about....it's very heavy....he has an album called "Drone Machines", so he's keen on the drone style....builds his own equipment out of pistons & such....crazy!
Are you on SLSK?
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2013, 11:25 PM   #7
Mind Of God
Microknight
New Orleans, Louisiana

Every once in a while, yup! I see that there is a SLSK group on here, huh? I'm not sure if I can join groups yet, either.....getting closer, I suppose! lol
Old 30-07-2013, 07:12 AM   #8
Automageddon
IDMf ArtistModerator
Automageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MC
Less kids, more synths.
MC Status: 269464908
Thanked 2,826 Times in 1,873 Posts

This is a good example of his stuff
All those machines are actually midi controllers he built himself, mostly controlling Live and Reason.

As they have a physical resistance to it, at the end of the gig he was breathless and drenched in sweat.

------------------
Automageddon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2013, 09:10 AM   #9
Muse-ic
Wanderer
Muse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MC
MC Status: 6963583
Thanked 4,083 Times in 2,708 Posts

Wow....pretty amazing!
Muse-ic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2013, 05:52 PM   #10
Mind Of God
Microknight
New Orleans, Louisiana

I can see where that would be the case! I watched a couple of short documentaries about him on YouTube where he shows you his equipment, the work involved in putting it together, etc.....when he's playing, it looks like manual labor!

Old 30-07-2013, 07:45 PM   #11
Sencesor
Savage Mad Cack
Sencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MC
The Nung River
MC Status: 89279323
Thanked 1,528 Times in 1,175 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvlt O))) View Post
Are you on SLSK?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind Of God View Post
Every once in a while, yup! I see that there is a SLSK group on here, huh? I'm not sure if I can join groups yet, either.....getting closer, I suppose! lol
I remember there was a slsk thread, tried to find it recently after getting back on it after many years I've been off, but couldn't find it. anyway, joined group.

Advertisements

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by antenna View Post
What is this vile sencesorcery? Be gone with ye, witch!
Sencesor is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote