Cold Divide - Bloodwork (free download, industrial rock)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Industrial / EBM / Power Electronics Discussion of music similar to Nine Inch Nails, Skinny Puppy, Throbbing Gristle.

Old 20-03-2012, 11:13 AM   #1
The Snakes of Eden
The Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MC
MC Status: 173418
Cold Divide - Bloodwork (free download, industrial rock)

Hey guys,

Just thought id let you know we've put out a new track, its a bit different to those on the epcoming EP so i thought it would be a good idea to release it free (although the option to donate is there) and seperately.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Hope you guys dig it!

A little bit 'o' info: It was all ITB except for some access virus synth layers, some KP3, vocals (duh) and guitars (duhh) all the amp sounds are freeware vst's, and used some of bootsies plugins quite heavily, as well as sylenth, predator, zeta...lots of trial and error.

Advertisements

------------------
The Snakes of Eden is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2012, 04:24 AM   #2
cyclops
One Eyed Cunt
cyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MC
ottawa
MC Status: 255290827
Thanked 1,244 Times in 848 Posts
Re: Cold Divide - Bloodwork (free download, industrial rock)

not bad, but the chorus kind of turned me off. it's a personal preference, i know, but i don't like it when the same line is repeated over and over again.

------------------
cyclops is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2012, 06:38 AM   #3
Nosix
Granular Poster
Nosix has a reputation beyond reputeNosix has a reputation beyond reputeNosix has a reputation beyond reputeNosix has a reputation beyond reputeNosix has a reputation beyond reputeNosix has a reputation beyond reputeNosix has a reputation beyond reputeNosix has a reputation beyond reputeNosix has a reputation beyond reputeNosix has a reputation beyond reputeNosix has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 2219

Really digging this track, curious...what are you using on the guitar tracks?
Nosix is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2012, 12:39 PM   #4
The Snakes of Eden
The Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MC
MC Status: 173418

Basically took the direct (clean) guitar recording and sent it to 4 different amp sim tracks, panned hard L/R, Center and i think the other one was centered as well.

Used LeGion from here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
as well as wagner sharp MkII and a couple of other lepou amp sims but i cant recall which ones off the top of my head. Also used his impulse loader for some and Kefir which is another freeware impulse loader. Basically just a blend of those sounds with some hefty eq and a tube screamer emulation vst in front of a couple of the amp sims. The impulses are various cab impulses (bogner, mesa, orange etc) from the forum below...

Nothing out of the ordinary really, if you want more info on that sort of thing, i learned pretty much everything i know about amps sims from here:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

------------------
The Snakes of Eden is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 11:00 PM   #5
Antwoord
Regular Freak
Antwoord is a savage MCAntwoord is a savage MCAntwoord is a savage MCAntwoord is a savage MCAntwoord is a savage MCAntwoord is a savage MCAntwoord is a savage MCAntwoord is a savage MCAntwoord is a savage MCAntwoord is a savage MCAntwoord is a savage MC
MC Status: 44352

I'm listening to their new EP over at bandcamp, sounds cool. I first heard of them over Razorblade DAncefloor radio podcast a couple of years ago.

Advertisements

Antwoord is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote