that pack of free drum machine samples.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Studio All discussions relating to sound design, mixing techniques, music theory, composition, and gear.

Old 27-10-2013, 08:02 PM   #1
SUN of IRA
Soundwave Mangler
SUN of IRA has a brilliant futureSUN of IRA has a brilliant futureSUN of IRA has a brilliant futureSUN of IRA has a brilliant futureSUN of IRA has a brilliant futureSUN of IRA has a brilliant futureSUN of IRA has a brilliant futureSUN of IRA has a brilliant futureSUN of IRA has a brilliant futureSUN of IRA has a brilliant futureSUN of IRA has a brilliant future
Manchester
MC Status: 1560
that pack of free drum machine samples.

Hi all,

I have been away a while and most of the people I used to hang out with on here have either moved on or been banned but I decided to return after lurking around here a lot even though I wasn't posting.

Anyway, Evelon directed me to a free sample pack of all the classic drum machines a few years ago and after changing computers, I can no longer find it.

If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be grand.

Thanks

Advertisements

SUN of IRA is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2013, 08:13 PM   #2
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8533730
Thanked 6,856 Times in 4,882 Posts
Re: that pack of free drum machine samples.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

scroll to the bottom of the first post

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2013, 08:15 PM   #3
SUN of IRA
Soundwave Mangler
SUN of IRA has a brilliant futureSUN of IRA has a brilliant futureSUN of IRA has a brilliant futureSUN of IRA has a brilliant futureSUN of IRA has a brilliant futureSUN of IRA has a brilliant futureSUN of IRA has a brilliant futureSUN of IRA has a brilliant futureSUN of IRA has a brilliant futureSUN of IRA has a brilliant futureSUN of IRA has a brilliant future
Manchester

Nice one Relic! appreciated.

If a mod wants to get rid of this thread now, then feel free.
Thanks to SUN of IRA
mister_crow (28-10-2013)
Old 27-10-2013, 08:20 PM   #4
Evelon
IDMf Artist
Evelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MC
MC Status: 214389798
Thanked 2,827 Times in 1,762 Posts

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

------------------
Evelon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2013, 10:56 AM   #5
mister_crow
Soundwave Mangler
mister_crow has a reputation beyond reputemister_crow has a reputation beyond reputemister_crow has a reputation beyond reputemister_crow has a reputation beyond reputemister_crow has a reputation beyond reputemister_crow has a reputation beyond reputemister_crow has a reputation beyond reputemister_crow has a reputation beyond reputemister_crow has a reputation beyond reputemister_crow has a reputation beyond reputemister_crow has a reputation beyond repute
A tree in Verulamium
MC Status: 2210

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUN of IRA View Post
Nice one Relic! appreciated.

If a mod wants to get rid of this thread now, then feel free.
Whoops, accidentally thanked instead of quoting to say, no leave it here! I hadn't come across this pack before, I'm sure it will be news to a few others.

------------------
Learn! About the lizard men controlling our lives! Hear! Some music I made! See! A waveform steadily becoming a slightly different grey! Coming to a forum post near you soon.
https://soundcloud.com/mister_crow/entities-wip
http://mistercrow.bandcamp.com/album/to-ep
mister_crow is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2013, 11:03 AM   #6
SUN of IRA
Soundwave Mangler
Manchester

Quote:
Originally Posted by mister_crow View Post
Whoops, accidentally thanked instead of quoting to say, no leave it here! I hadn't come across this pack before, I'm sure it will be news to a few others.
well, thanks for the thanks anyway. Yeah I'm sure loads of people will find this useful although anyone who has been here a while will probably already have it.

Advertisements

------------------