I made techno music with Nintendo.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Techno Techno Techno Techno Techno

Closed Thread
Go Back » Music By Genre » Techno
Old 19-01-2018, 06:48 PM   #1
eunjunk
IDMf's latest spammer
eunjunk will become famous soon enough
Seoul
MC Status: 60
I made techno music with Nintendo.

soundcloud.com/eunjun-kim-716945430/19jan2018-exercise-korg-ds-10

Hi

I came from South Korea and I made techno music with my Nintendo.

Could you listen to my song(??) anyone else?

it was just exercise

Advertisements

eunjunk is offline   Thanks
Old 19-01-2018, 07:13 PM   #2
Inna Selez
Radial Developer
Inna Selez is a glorious beacon of lightInna Selez is a glorious beacon of lightInna Selez is a glorious beacon of lightInna Selez is a glorious beacon of lightInna Selez is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 460
Re: I made techno music with Nintendo.

Interesting stuff, keep working!
Inna Selez is offline   Thanks
Thanks to Inna Selez
eunjunk (19-01-2018)
Old 19-01-2018, 07:16 PM   #3
eunjunk
IDMf's latest spammer
Seoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inna Selez View Post
Interesting stuff, keep working!
thank you for listening

i will...
Old 19-01-2018, 07:18 PM   #4
emessiah
Regular Freak
emessiah is just really niceemessiah is just really niceemessiah is just really niceemessiah is just really nice
illegal exit from the game grid
MC Status: 360

i think you've blazed a bretty good trail with this "techno music with nintendo" idea. keep it up!
emessiah is offline   Thanks
Thanks to emessiah
eunjunk (19-01-2018)
Old 19-01-2018, 07:22 PM   #5
eunjunk
IDMf's latest spammer
Seoul
Icon1 Re: I made techno music with Nintendo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emessiah View Post
i think you've blazed a bretty good trail with this "techno music with nintendo" idea. keep it up!
I do not know if I'll qualified, but I'll try.

my music was inspired by a German club that prohibits turntables.
Thanks to eunjunk
emessiah (19-01-2018)
Old 19-01-2018, 07:28 PM   #6
emessiah
Regular Freak
emessiah is just really niceemessiah is just really niceemessiah is just really niceemessiah is just really nice
illegal exit from the game grid
MC Status: 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by eunjunk View Post
I do not know if I'll qualified, but I'll try.

my music was inspired by a German club that prohibits turntables.
whoa, i know of some prolific local IDM musicians who would never go to a club like that. laptops are an anathema to the "I" in "IDM" because let me tell you a tale from my past here:

mouse on mars was a fabulous live show. they had the two guys playing moogs/nord-leads with an excrement-ton of guitar pedals and stuff, and then they had a drummer named dodo playing a drum set with a bunch of electronic pads tricked out around it and they'd do like ~9min jam versions of their "big" songs and it was phenomenal. if you can find old mouse on mars live bootlegs from ~2001/earlier you can hear some of these jam versions of their "big" songs.... i think around the time of actionist respoke they started going towards, *sighs*, the laptops.

they were playing a show at the doubledoor circa 2003-04 or whatever and i had heard some of their live sets and OMFG the music was unbelieveably yes. i was just mesmerized by how awesome these live sets were so i couldn't wait to go to the doubledoor and see them absolutely kill it rabbit on the moon style in an HONEST TO GOD ELECTRONIC MUSIC SHOW, but then it was like some kind of viral internet joke "two dudes one laptop" and seriously, i was just so damn offended i bit my thumb at them and walked out and went to soothe my aching soul with the glory of hard ghetto drugs. seriously wtf.... yeah your music can be great and all but if you don't #respecttheprocess and #getupthereonstageandgiveusashow i mean, seriously, laptop music: NOT EVEN ONCE.

that said, i'm hoping your german club has guys up there with dual tape decks or at least cd mixers for the lulz.
emessiah is offline   Thanks
Thanks to emessiah
eunjunk (19-01-2018)
Old 19-01-2018, 07:39 PM   #7
eunjunk
IDMf's latest spammer
Seoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by emessiah View Post
whoa, i know of some prolific local IDM musicians who would never go to a club like that. laptops are an anathema to the "I" in "IDM" because let me tell you a tale from my past here:

mouse on mars was a fabulous live show. they had the two guys playing moogs/nord-leads with an excrement-ton of guitar pedals and stuff, and then they had a drummer named dodo playing a drum set with a bunch of electronic pads tricked out around it and they'd do like ~9min jam versions of their "big" songs and it was phenomenal. if you can find old mouse on mars live bootlegs from ~2001/earlier you can hear some of these jam versions of their "big" songs.... i think around the time of actionist respoke they started going towards, *sighs*, the laptops.

they were playing a show at the doubledoor circa 2003-04 or whatever and i had heard some of their live sets and OMFG the music was unbelieveably yes. i was just mesmerized by how awesome these live sets were so i couldn't wait to go to the doubledoor and see them absolutely kill it rabbit on the moon style in an HONEST TO GOD ELECTRONIC MUSIC SHOW, but then it was like some kind of viral internet joke "two dudes one laptop" and seriously, i was just so damn offended i bit my thumb at them and walked out and went to soothe my aching soul with the glory of hard ghetto drugs. seriously wtf.... yeah your music can be great and all but if you don't #respecttheprocess and #getupthereonstageandgiveusashow i mean, seriously, laptop music: NOT EVEN ONCE.

that said, i'm hoping your german club has guys up there with dual tape decks or at least cd mixers for the lulz.
Thank you for your response.

People in the Korean electronic music community are indifferent to my music and thoughts.

I was so sad that I searched this place on Google.

I'm glad to know a good group called Mouse On Mars.

Because the electronic musician (?) Just plays CDs and cassettes,

I think about the future of live-playing.
Old 19-01-2018, 08:56 PM   #8
Vault O)))
Quarter pounder McCunt
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
Florida
MC Status: 52410
Thanked 1,048 Times in 689 Posts

Might want to check the rules, participate on the forums and eventually post it in the LB / your signature space.

------------------
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks
Thanks to Vault O)))
eunjunk (20-01-2018)
Old 19-01-2018, 10:04 PM   #9
relic
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8561280
Thanked 7,407 Times in 5,238 Posts

Please read the rules. You need 30 meaningful posts to post links and this should go in the Listening Booth area. Thanks.

Advertisements

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks
Thanks to relic
eunjunk (20-01-2018)
Closed Thread