[Experimental/Electronic] Qatarsis - Under The Surface
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 19-04-2017, 10:44 PM   #1
Phili
Soundwave Mangler
Phili is a savage MCPhili is a savage MCPhili is a savage MCPhili is a savage MCPhili is a savage MCPhili is a savage MCPhili is a savage MCPhili is a savage MCPhili is a savage MCPhili is a savage MCPhili is a savage MC
Lübeck
MC Status: 909486
[Experimental/Electronic] Qatarsis - Under The Surface

Hey guys,

i made a tune and would like to know what you think about it ! the electronic stuff is all made with a little modular gear + tapemachine and the voice is humble me singing

i appreciate any kind of feedback, especially on the mix. it's maybe a little short and repetitive. but i had no idea what else to put in there

hope you like it

enjoy !

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

best

Philipp

Advertisements

------------------
Phili is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Experimental/Electronic] Qatarsis - Under The Surface.
Old 25-04-2017, 10:38 PM   #2
Goski
Regular Freak
Goski is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Re: [Experimental/Electronic] Qatarsis - Under The Surface

My short notes is that you started of pretty distortet already in the beginning. Perhaps a mellow beginning building up to your distorted and harsher sound later in in the tune? Love the sounscape sort of idea
Goski is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 10:25 AM   #3
Saint_Stink
Regular Freak
Saint_Stink is currently spamming hard
Vienna, Austria
MC Status: 10

I think the soundscape is super awesome and interesting. Really into it! Overall, it reminds me of the newest Nick Cave album but if Tim Hecker had produced it.

I would be curious to hear more processing on the vocals that changes over time, however it might muddy up the articulation (currently the lyrics are easy to understand, and I think that's important).

Anyway, great stuff. Keep investigating these unique moods!
Saint_Stink is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2017, 01:48 AM   #4
Toothpinch
Microknight
Toothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant future
MC Status: 1860

Nice.
I like the vocal effect and overall mood.
I'll have to check out more of your tracks later.

Advertisements

------------------
Toothpinch is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote