[deep/minimal] Nanonoise - Animo
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 04-17-2017, 10:49 PM   #1
_nanonoise_
Analog Lurker
_nanonoise_ is a splendid one to behold_nanonoise_ is a splendid one to behold_nanonoise_ is a splendid one to behold_nanonoise_ is a splendid one to behold_nanonoise_ is a splendid one to behold_nanonoise_ is a splendid one to behold_nanonoise_ is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 860
[deep/minimal] Nanonoise - Animo

Hi guys,

new track!
comments and feedback always appreciated!

Advertisements

_nanonoise_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [deep/minimal] Nanonoise - Animo.
Old 04-18-2017, 05:42 AM   #2
envelope3
IDMf Supporter
envelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond repute
ottawa
MC Status: 6160
Re: [deep/minimal] Nanonoise - Animo

I really like it. A couple things. My asshole friends that don't listen to anything but Richie Hawtin would say this isn't minimal. In that case, I'd say maybe a "B" section to the stabbing chords. Could give some nice movement to the melody. But dig it for sure. good job.
envelope3 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 11:22 PM   #3
_nanonoise_
Analog Lurker
_nanonoise_ is a splendid one to behold_nanonoise_ is a splendid one to behold_nanonoise_ is a splendid one to behold_nanonoise_ is a splendid one to behold_nanonoise_ is a splendid one to behold_nanonoise_ is a splendid one to behold_nanonoise_ is a splendid one to behold

thx man!

I guess it's not really minimal, certainly not minimal techno.. But who knows these days. It's certainly also not what is called 'deep house' today :p
hard to put a label on it...
Old 04-19-2017, 11:49 AM   #4
Rabelais
Learning The Ropes
Rabelais is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Very good work, you are talented!
Rabelais is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 03:38 PM   #5
Sonar
Analog Lurker
Sonar is a glorious beacon of lightSonar is a glorious beacon of lightSonar is a glorious beacon of lightSonar is a glorious beacon of lightSonar is a glorious beacon of lightSonar is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 510

I'd say it's dub techno. Anyway, nice track. The intro could be smother.
Sonar is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 07:04 PM   #6
_nanonoise_
Analog Lurker

thx guys.

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
: yeah that might be it! I'm definitely influenced by all the minimal house/techno/dubtechno from eastern Europe :-)

Advertisements