[Electronica/IDM] Nova Spire - Seeing Beyond
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 15-04-2017, 02:36 PM   #1
Novaspire
Analog Lurker
Novaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MC
MC Status: 1418503
[Electronica/IDM] Nova Spire - Seeing Beyond

I'm pretty much done with this one. Enjoy! It's going to be on a future release, to be sure. Peace.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Last edited by A.M; 15-04-2017 at 02:40 PM.. Reason: title fixed

Advertisements

Novaspire is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: NOWFEEL - Completly Lost
Rate this track - [Electronica/IDM] Nova Spire - Seeing Beyond.
Old 15-04-2017, 02:57 PM   #2
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 175210
Thanked 3,504 Times in 2,616 Posts
Re: [Electronica/IDM] Nova Spire - Seeing Beyond

Cool track..your productions skills really shine on this, showing you know how layer a track and play with it's space to give it that little something all good electronic music tends to have..from the application of panning, to the nice use of textures throughout.

The only drawback with this track..and this is merely my own feelings on it..is that it kind of gets a little repetitive after the 3 minute mark and perhaps if you tried injecting some sort of variation of melody or general vibe around that point, then it might help take this track to an even higher level, which it honestly deserves.

Like I said, the above is merely my feelings on this and I'm totally aware this is your work and you know what works best in your mix..so please just take what I say with a big pinch of salt..basically take it or leave it..it's up to you.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2017, 03:02 PM   #3
Novaspire
Analog Lurker
Novaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MC
MC Status: 1418503

Thanks AM, I see what you are saying. Appreciate it! Thanks more modding my title formatting too ha!
Novaspire is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2017, 03:08 PM   #4
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 175210
Thanked 3,504 Times in 2,616 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novaspire View Post
Thanks AM, I see what you are saying. Appreciate it! Thanks more modding my title formatting too ha!
No problem, N..and I'm glad you took what I wrote in the way it was intended.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2017, 03:21 PM   #5
Stressshot
Minor Glitch
Stressshot will become famous soon enough
Helsinki
MC Status: 60

Its good.
Stressshot is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2017, 07:38 PM   #6
strangerflesh
Soundwave Mangler
strangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the rough
Winnipeg
MC Status: 260

Really like the space in the track. Everything sits great in the mix. The atmosphere is strong and captivating, but I would have to agree on the other comment about it being a little repetitive. The song has a lot of potential with the over all vibe and production but could use the introduction of new melodic interest to make it even better. Great track really like the bass at the end

------------------
strangerflesh is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2017, 11:50 AM   #7
Vibe Origin
Minor Glitch
Vibe Origin has a spectacular aura aboutVibe Origin has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 160

The circle in the video reminds me of Syro gear list on the vinyl sleeve. I like the idea of layering piano sound with synths. A bit of trance sounds and looped melody. Maybe I would try building up the melody to a longer loop and giving it a bit more variation. Nevetheless it is a good track.

Advertisements

Vibe Origin is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote