(World/Electronic)R3 - Mellow
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 13-04-2017, 03:23 AM   #1
realme
Granular Poster
realme has much to be proud ofrealme has much to be proud ofrealme has much to be proud ofrealme has much to be proud ofrealme has much to be proud ofrealme has much to be proud ofrealme has much to be proud ofrealme has much to be proud ofrealme has much to be proud of
Texas
MC Status: 1147
(World/Electronic)R3 - Mellow

some stuff from the workspace, this track has some electronic sounds so I felt like it's appropriate to post here.

The piece was for an app some peps and I was working on. They asked for something more uplifting so I let this sit in my projects folder 6 or so months ago.

direct: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

some feedback would be nice

Advertisements

------------------
realme is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: this track
Rate this track - (World/Electronic)R3 - Mellow.
Old 13-04-2017, 09:54 AM   #2
Naiqvist
Soundwave Mangler
Naiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MC
MC Status: 812406
Re: (World/Electronic)R3 - Mellow

This has a really nice sound to it, and I really appreciate the old-school vibe. However I dislike the way the strings move in parallel with the bassline during the intro (but that's a minor gripe) This whole track is very nostalgic sounding, almost deja-vu like. I feel like I've heard some similar somewhere. I don't particularly like the power-saw noise that comes in around 2:40, I just generally have a distaste towards that sound anyways so that's also more of a preference than something that is actually "wrong." The drums might be able to be a tad louder?
very interesting

Advertisements

Naiqvist is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote