[Future House] Mystric - Okanagan (1st Draft)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 04-10-2017, 12:36 AM   #1
dj_patm
Master of the LFO
dj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MC
Calgary
MC Status: 256174
[Future House] Mystric - Okanagan (1st Draft)

Hey guys,
Been a while since I posted and even longer since I posted an original.

edit: I totally revamped the arrangement for this song. Got rid of the vocals in the intro and shortened it by nearly a minute. I think it sounds better now. Listening to it at work this morning I think I need to fatten up the snare. Something is bugging me with the mix too. Sounds like it's filtered. Thoughts?

Hope you like it and would love to hear some feedback.

Thanks!!

Last edited by dj_patm; 04-12-2017 at 06:32 PM..

Advertisements

------------------
http://www.facebook.com/mystricmusic[B]

Lookin' for a rapper or vocalist for this track!
dj_patm is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Future House] Mystric - Okanagan (1st Draft).
Old 04-10-2017, 02:09 AM   #2
strangerflesh
Microknight
strangerflesh has a spectacular aura aboutstrangerflesh has a spectacular aura aboutstrangerflesh has a spectacular aura about
Winnipeg
MC Status: 210
Re: [Future House] Mystric - Okanagan (1st Draft)

I like the song and the arrangement it's just missing sub bass frequencies there is little bass content

------------------
strangerflesh is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 06:29 PM   #3
dj_patm
Master of the LFO
dj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MC
Calgary
MC Status: 256174

So I posted a new version with a totally different intro and fixed the missing bassline. Pretty ambivalent about this track as I worked on it but thought it was worth finishing. Don't know if I'll master it. We'll see what you guys think. I think I could fatten up the snare still.

------------------
http://www.facebook.com/mystricmusic[B]

Lookin' for a rapper or vocalist for this track!
dj_patm is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 01:27 PM   #4
Bergnermd
Knob Twiddler
Bergnermd is a splendid one to beholdBergnermd is a splendid one to beholdBergnermd is a splendid one to beholdBergnermd is a splendid one to beholdBergnermd is a splendid one to beholdBergnermd is a splendid one to beholdBergnermd is a splendid one to behold
Wisconsin
MC Status: 860

I really like the whole song a lot. The mix really needs adjustment. I would love to hear more of the bass, I just don't know the actual remedy =/ Love the song and the elements.

------------------
Bergnermd is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 05:55 PM   #5
Stressshot
Minor Glitch
Stressshot is on a distinguished road
Helsinki
MC Status: 10

pretty flat mix. boost some lows, make it go wub wub

Advertisements

Stressshot is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote