[cozy Lo-Fi Hip Hop] Arnar Barri - Candlelight
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 04-08-2017, 02:39 PM   #1
leftfoot
IDMf Artist
leftfoot has a brilliant futureleftfoot has a brilliant futureleftfoot has a brilliant futureleftfoot has a brilliant futureleftfoot has a brilliant futureleftfoot has a brilliant futureleftfoot has a brilliant futureleftfoot has a brilliant futureleftfoot has a brilliant futureleftfoot has a brilliant futureleftfoot has a brilliant future
Reykjavik
MC Status: 1662
[cozy Lo-Fi Hip Hop] Arnar Barri - Candlelight

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Hey guys, I've been listening to Lo-Fi Hip Hop a bit recently and I wanted to make some of my own. It's pretty much ready at this point unless there is something wrong with it, which is where you can come in.

This was also the first time I used a guitar synth but I think it came out well..

I'm looking for feedback such as; is it too long? too short? are there any aspects/parts/segments that you don't like about it? Is there something missing? Or anything else you can think of. Thanks.

Last edited by leftfoot; 04-08-2017 at 02:50 PM..

Advertisements

------------------
leftfoot is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [cozy Lo-Fi Hip Hop] Arnar Barri - Candlelight.
Old 04-12-2017, 06:03 PM   #2
dj_patm
Master of the LFO
dj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MC
Calgary
MC Status: 256174
Re: [cozy Lo-Fi Hip Hop] Arnar Barri - Candlelight

Wow love that guitar! I absolutely love this genre. Only thing I'd suggest and it's totally a taste thing, is maybe adding more percussion to give this song more movement and variety? I think you could really turn this into a good pop song if you gave it a driving bass line and and more percussion variety, but again, I'm not sure if that's what you want to do.

Overall, the mix sounds good and the guitar melody is great.

Advertisements

------------------
http://www.facebook.com/mystricmusic

I like remixing pop songs.
dj_patm is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote