[Soulful chillout vocal house] Mario D. feat. Julia Serko - Good old times
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 04-08-2017, 10:04 AM   #1
Mario D
Microknight
Mario D is a splendid one to beholdMario D is a splendid one to beholdMario D is a splendid one to beholdMario D is a splendid one to beholdMario D is a splendid one to beholdMario D is a splendid one to beholdMario D is a splendid one to behold
Croatia
MC Status: 810
[Soulful chillout vocal house] Mario D. feat. Julia Serko - Good old times

Hi fellow producers, with best hobbie in the world!
What do you think about this one?
Was playing and came up with this.

Last edited by Mario D; 04-11-2017 at 08:28 PM..

Advertisements

------------------
Mario D is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Soulful chillout vocal house] Mario D. feat. Julia Serko - Good old times.
Old 04-11-2017, 08:34 PM   #2
Mario D
Microknight
Mario D is a splendid one to beholdMario D is a splendid one to beholdMario D is a splendid one to beholdMario D is a splendid one to beholdMario D is a splendid one to beholdMario D is a splendid one to beholdMario D is a splendid one to behold
Croatia
Re: [Soulful chillout vocal house] Mario D. feat. Julia Serko - Good old times

Reupload.
Added few more hours into this project since my last upload.
I like this one very much. I need to make fixes here and there and I'm expecting my vocalists to make refrain again. These refrain male vocals are all slaced and cut.

------------------
Old 04-12-2017, 05:47 PM   #3
dj_patm
Master of the LFO
dj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MC
Calgary
MC Status: 256174

Nice vibe.

Love that guitar sound. Wow I'm impressed. This sounds really good. Are the vocals original?

Only suggestion I have is that the percussion could have a bit more variation. I know it's supposed to be chill but playing a 4 to the floor beat the entire time without any fills does get a bit dry. Even just simply adding an extra snare hit every 4 bars and dropping a snare every 4 bars would help imo.

Still, very well done and very clean sounding.

------------------
http://www.facebook.com/mystricmusic[B]

Lookin' for a rapper or vocalist for this track!
dj_patm is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 05:53 PM   #4
Mario D
Microknight
Croatia

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_patm View Post
Nice vibe.

Love that guitar sound. Wow I'm impressed. This sounds really good. Are the vocals original?

Only suggestion I have is that the percussion could have a bit more variation. I know it's supposed to be chill but playing a 4 to the floor beat the entire time without any fills does get a bit dry. Even just simply adding an extra snare hit every 4 bars and dropping a snare every 4 bars would help imo.

Still, very well done and very clean sounding.
Yes, there are still no percussions in song, I need to make them.

Ty. Vocals are original and still in a making, I'm not sure do I like refrain part.

------------------
Old 04-20-2017, 08:01 PM   #5
Kyrpto
Radial Developer
Kyrpto has a spectacular aura aboutKyrpto has a spectacular aura aboutKyrpto has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 210

Everything sounds great. I agree with the above poster that the percussion could use some variations like some drum fills here and there. You could even drop the percussion in certain places to add to that dynamics as well. Like at around the 2:30 mark I feel as though some of the percussion elements can be pulled back a little.

Advertisements

------------------
Kyrpto is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote