[synth only hip hop beat] swim - off the grid
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 04-04-2017, 08:19 PM   #1
SWIM_DEEP
Analog Lurker
SWIM_DEEP is a glorious beacon of lightSWIM_DEEP is a glorious beacon of lightSWIM_DEEP is a glorious beacon of lightSWIM_DEEP is a glorious beacon of lightSWIM_DEEP is a glorious beacon of lightSWIM_DEEP is a glorious beacon of light
Riga
MC Status: 510
[synth only hip hop beat] swim - off the grid

I'm back, drowning even deeper in the endless misery and emptiness.

I suck at mixing my "instruments". I think i'm better off mixing on my headphones than yamahas, i believe that the acoustics in my room are all messed up.

Any thoughts? Maybe ideas on improving the overall sound of this?

Advertisements

SWIM_DEEP is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [synth only hip hop beat] swim - off the grid.
Old 05-04-2017, 05:45 AM   #2
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Oatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MC
Best Coast
MC Status: 105850
Thanked 2,091 Times in 1,368 Posts
Re: [synth only hip hop beat] swim - off the grid

I'm listening on headphones as well (night time). I want a harder hitting snare and subbier kick. When things start coming in at 0:50 - they are pretty weak in the mix compared to your drums. 1:59 and beyond is more pleasing. Still on the empty side though - especially since it's instrumental only. It could use more. By 2:50 I'm waiting for something to happen. Then it just kind of goes until it fades to the end.

Advertisements

------------------
Oatbag is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote