[Trip-hop] Chaotix - The Shift
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 04-04-2017, 03:46 AM   #1
Chaotix
Savage Mad Cunt
Chaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MC
Vancouver
MC Status: 752850
[Trip-hop] Chaotix - The Shift

Advertisements

------------------
Chaotix is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Trip-hop] Chaotix - The Shift.
Old 04-04-2017, 11:17 AM   #2
Sonar
Analog Lurker
Sonar is a glorious beacon of lightSonar is a glorious beacon of lightSonar is a glorious beacon of lightSonar is a glorious beacon of lightSonar is a glorious beacon of lightSonar is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 510
Re: [Trip-hop] The Shift

I like this sketch. Feel like percussion needs to be more saturated on the main part of the song.

Btw, where did you find this voice? Nice choice, I'd like to hear the man's whole speech.
Sonar is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 06:10 PM   #3
Kyrpto
Knob Twiddler
Kyrpto is just really niceKyrpto is just really niceKyrpto is just really niceKyrpto is just really nice
MC Status: 360
Re: [Trip-hop] Chaotix - The Shift

Sounds like a good intro for an album. Is there a kick in there? I can't really tell.

------------------
Kyrpto is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 06:41 PM   #4
Chaotix
Savage Mad Cunt
Chaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MC
Vancouver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonar View Post
I like this sketch. Feel like percussion needs to be more saturated on the main part of the song.

Btw, where did you find this voice? Nice choice, I'd like to hear the man's whole speech.
Yeah it's from the movie The Shift with Wayne Dyer, its a little bit more low budget, but its got a really good message. You can watch it here if you'd like.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

------------------
Old 04-04-2017, 06:41 PM   #5
Chaotix
Savage Mad Cunt
Vancouver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrpto View Post
Sounds like a good intro for an album. Is there a kick in there? I can't really tell.
Yeah I was mixing on headphones last night haha, it's in there now, or more audible at least.

------------------
Old 06-04-2017, 12:35 PM   #6
Sonar
Analog Lurker
Sonar is a glorious beacon of lightSonar is a glorious beacon of lightSonar is a glorious beacon of lightSonar is a glorious beacon of lightSonar is a glorious beacon of lightSonar is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 510

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaotix View Post
Yeah it's from the movie The Shift with Wayne Dyer, its a little bit more low budget, but its got a really good message. You can watch it here if you'd like.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
Thank you for the link, I'll be sure to check it out
Sonar is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 06:25 PM   #7
dj_patm
Master of the LFO
dj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MC
Calgary
MC Status: 256174

Spoken word is not my thing but the percussion is perfect for a trip hop song and your mix is impeccable. I can't really offer much for feedback cause it sounds well done and professional.

------------------
http://www.facebook.com/mystricmusic

I like remixing pop songs.
dj_patm is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2017, 11:28 PM   #8
Chaotix
Savage Mad Cunt
Vancouver

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_patm View Post
Spoken word is not my thing but the percussion is perfect for a trip hop song and your mix is impeccable. I can't really offer much for feedback cause it sounds well done and professional.
Thanks man, I'm really trying to work on my mixing as I listen to other peoples music and think damn, they are so much better at mixing haha. Thanks for noticing an improvement.

Advertisements

------------------