The British came up with the term 'soccer'
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 04-02-2017, 08:27 PM   #1
GomesR
IDMf Supporter
GomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MC
MC Status: 69374
Thanked 1,136 Times in 695 Posts
The British came up with the term 'soccer'

Now that that's out of the way, who's a fan? Man City fan here!

Advertisements

------------------
GomesR is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 12:13 AM   #2
relic
IDMf Supporter
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8508230
Thanked 6,346 Times in 4,551 Posts
Re: The British came up with the term 'soccer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by GomesR View Post
Now that that's out of the way, who's a fan? Man City fan here!
Ill watch some world cup when it comes around. Also of all places University of Akron has a national championship team.

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to relic
GomesR (04-09-2017)
Old 04-05-2017, 07:29 AM   #3
StampedeMe
Future Epic Ban Victim
StampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Elblag
MC Status: 3761

IT'S. NOT. FUCKIN'. SOCCER.

It's Football, damn it.

A minor Premier League fan here, was a Chelsea supporter in my youth, a family thing around here, but it's my local lower league club or Legia Warsaw all the way right now. I waited all my life to see a Polish team play the Champions League, and Legia made it this year.

------------------
Most of my posts begin with: "Well,"
StampedeMe is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to StampedeMe
GomesR (04-05-2017)
Old 04-05-2017, 08:00 AM   #4
Stercogburn
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistAdministrator
Stercogburn is a savage MCStercogburn is a savage MCStercogburn is a savage MCStercogburn is a savage MCStercogburn is a savage MCStercogburn is a savage MCStercogburn is a savage MCStercogburn is a savage MCStercogburn is a savage MCStercogburn is a savage MCStercogburn is a savage MC
On horseback
MC Status: 42353049
Thanked 4,381 Times in 2,866 Posts

Football's shit. Even when its called soccer.

The only football that's fun is American Football because you get to laugh at them for bringing body armour to a rugby match. Especially because they're sick of hearing about it.

------------------
This mind intentionally blank.
Stercogburn is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 09:13 AM   #5
professurreal
IDMf Artist
professurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MC
at the end of the tunnel
MC Status: 58260
Thanked 1,165 Times in 778 Posts

If Blood Bowl was real I'd probably watch it. That being said I not a football fan at all.

------------------
professurreal is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 09:29 AM   #6
Stercogburn
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistAdministrator
Stercogburn is a savage MCStercogburn is a savage MCStercogburn is a savage MCStercogburn is a savage MCStercogburn is a savage MCStercogburn is a savage MCStercogburn is a savage MCStercogburn is a savage MCStercogburn is a savage MCStercogburn is a savage MCStercogburn is a savage MC
On horseback
MC Status: 42353049
Thanked 4,381 Times in 2,866 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by professurreal View Post
If Blood Bowl was real I'd probably watch it. That being said I not a football fan at all.
Blood Bowl rocks

I've got the Chaos edition. I'm crap at it but its hilarious.

------------------
This mind intentionally blank.
Stercogburn is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 01:09 AM   #7
Numerical
IDMf Artist
Numerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MC
Austin
MC Status: 45936781
Thanked 5,572 Times in 3,517 Posts

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
Numerical is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 07:52 AM   #8
lolirl
Administrator
lolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MC
MC Status: 744006541
Thanked 6,782 Times in 4,226 Posts

Yeah, Association football.
It's a game for school kids and morons.
lolirl is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 10:46 AM   #9
professurreal
IDMf Artist
professurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MC
at the end of the tunnel
MC Status: 58260
Thanked 1,165 Times in 778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stercogburn View Post
Blood Bowl rocks

I've got the Chaos edition. I'm crap at it but its hilarious.
I used to have the tabletop game. Thought about buying Blood Bowl 2 on Steam but then I read that a version including all of the race dlcs will be released some time this summer so I decided to wait.

------------------
professurreal is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:18 AM   #10
Nikorasu
Learning The Ropes
Nikorasu is on a distinguished road
MC Status: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stercogburn View Post
The only football that's fun is American Football because you get to laugh at them for bringing body armour to a rugby match. Especially because they're sick of hearing about it.
Haha. I'm from the US and I worked with two guys from the UK. They had a similar idea towards American football. They were like.." So... Take rugby, Decrease the size of the ball, the amount of running, same amount of physical contact, but add padding and over complicated rules and start-stop game play...?"

In another note, almost the entire world says 'football', but I've lived in two countries that call the sport 'soccer' (US and Japan) correcting them to 'soccer' when they said football drove them pretty bonkers hehe.

Advertisements

Nikorasu is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote