[HardTech] Sodwn - SharkToothHillGang
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 30-03-2017, 04:28 PM   #1
Heiserk
Radial Developer
Heiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 510
[HardTech] Sodwn - SharkToothHillGang

Did this in a 10 minuet challenge. Let me know what you think.. Maybe try the 10 minuet challenge and produce a 'EDM?" track in that time... Its fun!

Advertisements

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBSDANCEme View Post
So it'll go duh duh du-du-du waahh duh duh du-du-du, or something along those lines.
https://soundcloud.com/i-r-i-2/sets/i7thjd2cgd8e

Heiserk is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [HardTech] Sodwn - SharkToothHillGang.