[Drum and Bass] SODWN. - Rough mix
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 03-23-2017, 07:22 PM   #1
Heiserk
Microknight
Heiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 510
[Drum and Bass] SODWN. - Rough mix

Just trying some things out so ignore the structural issues. It is also a shitty mix through headphones but i think it still kinda works!! let me know your feelings

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBSDANCEme View Post
So it'll go duh duh du-du-du waahh duh duh du-du-du, or something along those lines.
Tell Me What You Think

Heiserk is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Drum and Bass] SODWN. - Rough mix.
Old 03-24-2017, 04:09 PM   #2
Sonar
Analog Lurker
Sonar is a glorious beacon of lightSonar is a glorious beacon of lightSonar is a glorious beacon of lightSonar is a glorious beacon of lightSonar is a glorious beacon of lightSonar is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 510
Re: [Drum and Bass] SODWN. - Rough mix

The intro sounds too long and uneventful. I'd cut out at least 0:34 -0:44, maybe also 0:11-0:22. I like breathing/voice or whatever it is in 0:00-0:10, I wish you reuse it further in track. I love this type of dnb and you seam to have potential in it. Judging from 0:44-1:20 you are capable of producing a good roller so I hope you finish this song
Sonar is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 05:09 PM   #3
Goski
Regular Freak
Goski is on a distinguished road
MC Status: 10

I like this track a lot. Have you listened to any songs by Yppah? He uses alot of guitar lines and your song makes me think of that style. I like it, perhaps a bit harsh on the mix as you say but damn it man! It's good!
Goski is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 08:54 PM   #4
Mario D
Microknight
Mario D is a splendid one to beholdMario D is a splendid one to beholdMario D is a splendid one to beholdMario D is a splendid one to beholdMario D is a splendid one to beholdMario D is a splendid one to beholdMario D is a splendid one to behold
Croatia
MC Status: 810

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonar View Post
The intro sounds too long and uneventful. I'd cut out at least 0:34 -0:44, maybe also 0:11-0:22. I like breathing/voice or whatever it is in 0:00-0:10, I wish you reuse it further in track. I love this type of dnb and you seam to have potential in it. Judging from 0:44-1:20 you are capable of producing a good roller so I hope you finish this song
That part extremely reminds me of some songs out there, it's at the tip of my mouth, just can't think of a name. Melody/chord progression-bass is a exact copy. However mix is really nice and background sounds. Really nice vibe.

------------------
Mario D is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 08:59 PM   #5
friezakinght
Learning The Ropes
friezakinght is on a distinguished road
MC Status: 10

yas

Advertisements

friezakinght is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote