[EDM] Kyrpto - Sentimental
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 22-03-2017, 07:42 AM   #1
Kyrpto
Knob Twiddler
Kyrpto is a glorious beacon of lightKyrpto is a glorious beacon of lightKyrpto is a glorious beacon of lightKyrpto is a glorious beacon of lightKyrpto is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 460
[Trance] Kyrpto - Out Of Reach

Let me know if you think the fade-out ending works. I'm also not really sure what genre this falls under. I'm trying to find a good reference track.

Edit: Uploaded mastered version

Last edited by Kyrpto; 20-04-2017 at 06:53 PM.. Reason: title fixed

Advertisements

------------------
Kyrpto is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [EDM] Kyrpto - Sentimental.
Old 22-03-2017, 01:08 PM   #2
Johnson Academy
IDMf Supporter
Johnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MC
Streets of Lojo
MC Status: 13798570
Re: [EDM] Sentimental

The fade out is ok. If I were you, I would probably layer it with some ambient noises, but this is purely a matter of taste and you should do what you feels like "you".

I really like the main synth(s) at the beginning (and at end). Is it one instrument or multiple? Mind sharing some patching tips for similar sounds?

------------------
I'm offering free mixing services, PM me if you are interested
Johnson Academy is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2017, 02:36 PM   #3
Hayway
Learning The Ropes
Hayway is currently spamming hard
Almere
MC Status: 10
Re: [EDM] Sentimental

Good melodies man! I don't like the kick that much though, but maybe thats because I'm used to more "modernish" kicks. I do like the 8-bit sound and the bass could be a little heavier I think.

But take this with a grain of salt!
Hayway is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2017, 08:13 AM   #4
Kyrpto
Knob Twiddler
Kyrpto is a glorious beacon of lightKyrpto is a glorious beacon of lightKyrpto is a glorious beacon of lightKyrpto is a glorious beacon of lightKyrpto is a glorious beacon of light
Re: [EDM] Kyrpto - Sentimental

Thanks for the feedback! Any ideas of a good reference track? I'm sending this to my mixing engineer.

------------------
Old 20-04-2017, 06:53 PM   #5
Kyrpto
Knob Twiddler
Re: [EDM] Kyrpto - Sentimental

Just uploaded the mixed and mastered version.

Advertisements

------------------