[EDM] Kyrpto - Sentimental
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 03-22-2017, 08:42 AM   #1
Kyrpto
Knob Twiddler
Kyrpto is a jewel in the roughKyrpto is a jewel in the roughKyrpto is a jewel in the roughKyrpto is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 310
[Trance] Kyrpto - Out Of Reach

Let me know if you think the fade-out ending works. I'm also not really sure what genre this falls under. I'm trying to find a good reference track.

Edit: Uploaded mastered version

Last edited by Kyrpto; 04-20-2017 at 07:53 PM.. Reason: title fixed

Advertisements

------------------
Kyrpto is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [EDM] Kyrpto - Sentimental.
Old 03-22-2017, 02:08 PM   #2
Johnson Academy
IDMf Supporter
Johnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MC
Streets of Lojo
MC Status: 13798420
Re: [EDM] Sentimental

The fade out is ok. If I were you, I would probably layer it with some ambient noises, but this is purely a matter of taste and you should do what you feels like "you".

I really like the main synth(s) at the beginning (and at end). Is it one instrument or multiple? Mind sharing some patching tips for similar sounds?

------------------
Johnson Academy is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 03:36 PM   #3
Hayway
Learning The Ropes
Hayway is currently spamming hard
Almere
MC Status: 10
Re: [EDM] Sentimental

Good melodies man! I don't like the kick that much though, but maybe thats because I'm used to more "modernish" kicks. I do like the 8-bit sound and the bass could be a little heavier I think.

But take this with a grain of salt!
Hayway is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 09:13 AM   #4
Kyrpto
Knob Twiddler
Kyrpto is a jewel in the roughKyrpto is a jewel in the roughKyrpto is a jewel in the roughKyrpto is a jewel in the rough
Re: [EDM] Kyrpto - Sentimental

Thanks for the feedback! Any ideas of a good reference track? I'm sending this to my mixing engineer.

------------------
Old 04-20-2017, 07:53 PM   #5
Kyrpto
Knob Twiddler
Re: [EDM] Kyrpto - Sentimental

Just uploaded the mixed and mastered version.

Advertisements

------------------