[Cover, Gravewave, bedroom pop] dandelion hands - Grateful (BellChainedBodies Cover)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 03-16-2017, 04:33 AM   #1
mute machine
無意味なネクタイ
mute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MC
a garden with a cassette player
MC Status: 18960
[Cover, Gravewave, bedroom pop] dandelion hands - Grateful (BellChainedBodies Cover)

here is the original:

Advertisements

------------------
mute machine is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Cover, Gravewave, bedroom pop] dandelion hands - Grateful (BellChainedBodies Cover).
Old 03-18-2017, 05:35 AM   #2
mute machine
無意味なネクタイ
mute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MC
Re: [Cover, Gravewave, bedroom pop] dandelion hands - Grateful (BellChainedBodies Cov

BUMP

------------------
Old 03-18-2017, 05:18 PM   #3
Lug
Soxdix
Lug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MC
MC Status: 80988680
Thanked 3,969 Times in 2,578 Posts
Re: [Cover, Gravewave, bedroom pop] dandelion hands - Grateful (BellChainedBodies Cov

Hey, good cover. It sticks pretty close to the original. I like that guitar, it sounds good and it works well with the rest, its timbre fits nicely in the mix. What's going on with that buzzing though? I got ear fatigue after the first minute. The long sustained notes I can understand though I think the second synth, the one that does that little melody line, could be a tad quieter and maybe have something of a phasing/vibrato effect on it so it doesn't sound so suffocating (for lack of a milder term). I like your voice man. Authentic, not too affected, nice and controlled. I wish you'd post that other track you talked about (or is it this one).
I like the mood of all of your tracks so far man

------------------
( o)<
|vv|
Lug is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 03:56 AM   #4
mute machine
無意味なネクタイ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lug View Post
Hey, good cover. It sticks pretty close to the original. I like that guitar, it sounds good and it works well with the rest, its timbre fits nicely in the mix. What's going on with that buzzing though? I got ear fatigue after the first minute. The long sustained notes I can understand though I think the second synth, the one that does that little melody line, could be a tad quieter and maybe have something of a phasing/vibrato effect on it so it doesn't sound so suffocating (for lack of a milder term). I like your voice man. Authentic, not too affected, nice and controlled. I wish you'd post that other track you talked about (or is it this one).
I like the mood of all of your tracks so far man
this is the one I was talking about, the buzzing was my amp, I kept trying to get rid of it throughout production, but I couldn't without making some noticeably rough transitions throughout the song.

thanks for the listen man, glad you liked it.

------------------
Old 03-20-2017, 07:07 PM   #5
Vault O)))
Deep Underground
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 23460

Use a gate next time . Otherwise, nice job. Not my kind of thing, but I think you executed it well.

Advertisements

------------------
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote

[Cover, Gravewave, bedroom pop] dandelion hands - Grateful (BellChainedBodies Cover) Tags
cover, gravewave, organ