[Deep melodic house] Mario D - W.I.P
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 07-03-2017, 01:55 PM   #1
Mario D
Sample Destroyer
Mario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond repute
Croatia
MC Status: 2910
[Deep melodic house] Mario D - W.I.P

Vocals are supposed to be there. Any thoughts?

Last edited by A.M; 07-03-2017 at 02:26 PM.. Reason: title fixed

Advertisements

------------------
Mario D is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Deep melodic house] Mario D - W.I.P.
Old 08-03-2017, 02:29 PM   #2
_nanonoise_
Radial Developer
_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1460
Re: [Deep melodic house] Mario D - W.I.P

Hi, nice track. Very relaxed & easy going, even has a pop sound in some way.
I like the arrangement and chords progression, nice bassline as well. Too my ears the piano sounds a bit cheezy, but its personal.

overall nice track I listened it twice and now I'm stuck with the melody :p
_nanonoise_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 09:17 AM   #3
dicaro
Regular Freak
dicaro will become famous soon enough
Kortrijk
MC Status: 60

Hey,

I'm trying to make deep house myself so here's my feedback:

Begins really great, different claps, cymbals, and building up to the melodic background, after the crash a bassline en keeps going and building up with the piano (your score)?

Great stuff man! With what do you work and for how long? Any releases?
dicaro is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 03:09 PM   #4
Mario D
Sample Destroyer
Mario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond repute
Croatia

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicaro View Post
Hey,

I'm trying to make deep house myself so here's my feedback:

Begins really great, different claps, cymbals, and building up to the melodic background, after the crash a bassline en keeps going and building up with the piano (your score)?

Great stuff man! With what do you work and for how long? Any releases?
Track will soon be ready. Been aranging vocals with a singer for the last week. Glad you like it.

------------------
Old 11-03-2017, 06:15 PM   #5
theycallmegav
Analog Lurker
theycallmegav has a spectacular aura abouttheycallmegav has a spectacular aura abouttheycallmegav has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 210

Generally good track man

I would probably have more variation with the drums. More reverb on the piano melody and probably increase the volume of it in general as it is your main melodic line.

Its very nice though mate

------------------
theycallmegav is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2017, 08:48 PM   #6
Mario D
Sample Destroyer
Croatia

Quote:
Originally Posted by theycallmegav View Post
Generally good track man

I would probably have more variation with the drums. More reverb on the piano melody and probably increase the volume of it in general as it is your main melodic line.

Its very nice though mate
Very hard for me to make any changes now, since I really like it the way it is. It's not perfect but it has a personality.
Annnd I really cant detach from the mix since I've listen to it probably 50 times while helping my vocalist make vocals. So, it's just in my head. Never listen to your track to many times!!!

------------------
Old 14-03-2017, 12:52 AM   #7
Kyrpto
Knob Twiddler
Kyrpto is a glorious beacon of lightKyrpto is a glorious beacon of lightKyrpto is a glorious beacon of lightKyrpto is a glorious beacon of lightKyrpto is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 460

I like the chill intro and the way it builds up to the drop. The kick is clean and the snare is very snappy. I like the main melodic idea. Great overall song!

------------------
Kyrpto is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2017, 02:28 PM   #8
Mario D
Sample Destroyer
Croatia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrpto View Post
I like the chill intro and the way it builds up to the drop. The kick is clean and the snare is very snappy. I like the main melodic idea. Great overall song!
Very kind of you Kyrpto. Ty

Advertisements

------------------