[Electronic] Mysta Fx - Paternalism
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 06-03-2017, 08:21 PM   #1
MFXxx
IDMf Supporter
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world
MC Status: 1831027
[Electronic] Mysta Fx - Paternalism

One to share that I am happy with from the Beat Battle 50 submission
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Last edited by A.M; 06-03-2017 at 11:03 PM..

Advertisements

------------------
MFXxx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: Rag'n'Bone Man - Human
Thanks to MFXxx
PROton42 (10-03-2017)
Rate this track - [Electronic] Mysta Fx - Paternalism.
Old 07-03-2017, 12:44 AM   #2
AetherSound
Granular Poster
AetherSound is just really niceAetherSound is just really niceAetherSound is just really niceAetherSound is just really nice
boulder, colorado
MC Status: 360
Re: [Electronic] Mysta Fx - Paternalism

nice sounds from 0:40-1:00, I feel like the progression was going really well and then it kinda dropped down an octave in intensity when the kick/bass came in
AetherSound is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 07:19 PM   #3
theycallmegav
Analog Lurker
theycallmegav has a spectacular aura abouttheycallmegav has a spectacular aura abouttheycallmegav has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 210

this sounds good mate. Don't no this genre well enough to give actually feedback but it does sound very good. drums are very nice, with the perc

------------------
theycallmegav is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2017, 03:29 AM   #4
RickySMusic
Learning The Ropes
RickySMusic is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

I like it! I'm trying to learn all sorts of edm! I just got into producing remixes! Looking for collabs! Let me know if you'd be interested! Your talent is raw!

RickySMusic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2017, 03:58 PM   #5
Creepr
Soundscaper
Creepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond repute
Germany
MC Status: 5960

This is still great, did you rework it or is that what you submitted in the BB? the contrast in the melody and the bassline is really mesmerizing.

------------------
Creepr is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2017, 04:08 PM   #6
MFXxx
IDMf Supporter
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
Reworked it somewhat. Still want to go back to the midi parts for the bassline and jig around with those when I get time based on @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
comment as I think he might be right, not sure as this was intentional for the variant I wanted for the Beat Battle subission.. Thanks for the comment as overall I feel it turned out rather well. @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
Appreciate the comment. Not sure about genres myself nowadays. Drums are definately something I feel Ive got licked. Just need to get some more material laid down. Maschine works so well for workflow in getting the basic patterns, then exported to Cubase for the finese editing.
@RiskSMusic Maybe sometime in the future. Rather do a collab with some of the guys who's material and works Im familiar with on the board tbh.

------------------
Old 14-03-2017, 06:59 PM   #7
MFXxx
IDMf Supporter
My own little world

Quote:
Originally Posted by AetherSound View Post
nice sounds from 0:40-1:00, I feel like the progression was going really well and then it kinda dropped down an octave in intensity when the kick/bass came in
This comment bugged me, not what you said, more to what I had done for the listener to get that vibe. The odd thing is the bassline @4:06 (which is the part I think you are referring) is exactly the same bassline as the first part, just 1 bar looped instead of 4 to make it more cyclic in the rhythm. None the less you hit the mark as this is the element I want to revist and capture again from the Virus.

Advertisements

------------------