idmf radio
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 11-22-2016, 04:07 AM   #1
totes antenna
TOO on fleek
totes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond repute
Skyway Patrol
MC Status: 9810
idmf radio

what happened to it?

Advertisements

totes antenna is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 04:34 PM   #2
professurreal
IDMf Artist
professurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MC
at the end of the tunnel
MC Status: 58460
Thanked 1,169 Times in 782 Posts
Re: idmf radio

I also did a show for a few months but since noone ever listened to it (or any of the other shows), stopped stopped bothering...

It was kinda fun though and you can listen to the recordings on Mixcloud:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

------------------
professurreal is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 06:13 PM   #3
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 159210
Thanked 3,184 Times in 2,380 Posts

Hey..that's not completely true..some of us did listen to the shows. Though, granted, the support was never really there in general..but that's how things go on here usually..a small handful do something and what initial support there was at the stage drops off eventually.

------------------
A.M is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to A.M
professurreal (11-22-2016)
Old 11-22-2016, 08:24 PM   #4
totes antenna
TOO on fleek
totes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond repute
Skyway Patrol
MC Status: 9810

someone played one of my songs on there once!! i would do it
totes antenna is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 09:39 PM   #5
professurreal
IDMf Artist
professurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MC
at the end of the tunnel
MC Status: 58460
Thanked 1,169 Times in 782 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M View Post
Hey..that's not completely true..some of us did listen to the shows. Though, granted, the support was never really there in general..but that's how things go on here usually..a small handful do something and what initial support there was at the stage drops off eventually.
Yeah I know. Not complaining either. It was fun.

------------------
professurreal is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to professurreal
A.M (11-22-2016)
Old 12-05-2016, 12:58 AM   #6
I/O_Madness
Criminal Mastermind
I/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MC
Wyoming
MC Status: 11465704

Quote:
Originally Posted by totes antenna View Post
what happened to it?
I think it was just DJ's not following through with set times and low listener counts. It was sad, I hopped on a little late on that doing a set but it ended up closing, and I was sad... I was thinking about doing my own station. I think it was awesome, despite listeners.

Advertisements

------------------
Music please - Unregistered needs to get in the CHATROOM!!!
music by I/O_Madness
FACEBOOK FACEBOOK FACEBOOK

I/O_Madness
I/O_Madness is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote