Art Acoustics Reverb and OSX Sierra compatibility
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Hardware and Gear Hardware, gear, equipment; Whatever you call it, talk about tangible, physical music-making stuff here. Synths, Modular, drum machines, controllers etc all goes here.

Old 30-10-2016, 07:55 PM   #1
iStarfox
Analog Lurker
iStarfox is just really niceiStarfox is just really niceiStarfox is just really niceiStarfox is just really nice
Ireland
MC Status: 360
Art Acoustics Reverb and OSX Sierra compatibility

Hey guys,

I used to have Art Acoustics Reverb you know one of those 'borrowed' versions but anyway I want to buy it for myself because Its great and I use it all the time and If i have a go to plugin I buy it. I had the borrowed version on windows and the borrowed version on mac crashes every time and im using a mac with the latest version of OSX Sierra and i was wondering if anyone here does too and also uses this plugin by any chance? Have you any issues with it? I don't want to go off and spend $100 on something that might have bugs and I cant seem to get any info online about it these days. I contacted their support section on the website a week ago but no response.

Advertisements

iStarfox is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2016, 06:46 PM   #2
iStarfox
Analog Lurker
iStarfox is just really niceiStarfox is just really niceiStarfox is just really niceiStarfox is just really nice
Ireland
MC Status: 360
Re: Art Acoustics Reverb and OSX Sierra compatibility

anyone?
iStarfox is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2016, 10:32 AM   #3
WarrenK
Learning The Ropes
WarrenK is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Re: Art Acoustics Reverb and OSX Sierra compatibility

i don't know if it works in sierra, maybe you could ask nick on arts acoustic dedicated thread over on KVR. But don't hold your breath for an answer. Much as I love my reverb I'm using Yosemite though. In this day and age the developer needs to always be on the ball if he wants my money and they do not.

I would go with someone else theirs some really nice reverbs out there for half the price.

Advertisements

WarrenK is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote