Recommend Mixing/mastering studios/engineers for...
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Sound Design, Mixing, & Studio Techniques Need to know how to make a specific sound? Want to improve your mix? Need advice on micing-up a drum kit? This is the area for you.

Old 27-10-2016, 09:27 PM   #1
agent
Deep Underground
agent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MC
SEATTLE
MC Status: 526820
Recommend Mixing/mastering studios/engineers for...

Looking to discuss mixing and mastering my tracks, with some known pros.

If anyone here does this service, has professional portfolio let's chat.

Otherwise anyone have suggestions?

Techno/house type music specifically.

Advertisements

agent is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2016, 12:14 AM   #2
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 183910
Thanked 3,678 Times in 2,740 Posts
Re: Recommend Mixing/mastering studios/engineers for...

One who springs to my mind is Mike ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
), who has mastered stuff for me in the past and I can attest to the fact that he knows his stuff. The other is Ben (Benwaa), who mastered my first album and he did an outstanding job of it, too. The only thing is he's no longer a member on here, though you could track h8im down via his label, the details of which are floating around on here somewhere and should be easy enough to track down if you really wanted to..

Other than those, I suggest you check out the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
section here on the forum, if you haven't done so already..I'm sure you'll find somebody there who can help you.

Hope this helps..

Advertisements

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote