Drums from found sounds and synthesized tones
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Sound Design, Mixing, & Studio Techniques Need to know how to make a specific sound? Want to improve your mix? Need advice on micing-up a drum kit? This is the area for you.

Old 21-09-2016, 10:11 AM   #1
SMHERTZ_Music
Granular Poster
SMHERTZ_Music is a splendid one to beholdSMHERTZ_Music is a splendid one to beholdSMHERTZ_Music is a splendid one to beholdSMHERTZ_Music is a splendid one to beholdSMHERTZ_Music is a splendid one to beholdSMHERTZ_Music is a splendid one to behold
Italy - UK
MC Status: 660
Drums from found sounds and synthesized tones

Hi everybody,
this is another free sample pack I did, this time I created drums and percussions as a mix of manipulated found sounds and synthesized tones. I did it with experimental HipHop producers in mind, but it might be useful also for other styles and genres. Here's the preview:

***INSTRUCTIONS FOR FREE DOWNLOAD***

1) Go to the download link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
2) Select FREE download on the right of the page (purple box)
3) log in to The Artist Union page
4) Done!

Advertisements

------------------
SMHERTZ_Music is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote