Recreating the sound of old breakbeats
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Sound Design, Mixing, & Studio Techniques Need to know how to make a specific sound? Want to improve your mix? Need advice on micing-up a drum kit? This is the area for you.

Old 21-09-2016, 09:08 AM   #1
SMHERTZ_Music
Granular Poster
SMHERTZ_Music is a splendid one to beholdSMHERTZ_Music is a splendid one to beholdSMHERTZ_Music is a splendid one to beholdSMHERTZ_Music is a splendid one to beholdSMHERTZ_Music is a splendid one to beholdSMHERTZ_Music is a splendid one to behold
Italy - UK
MC Status: 660
Recreating the sound of old breakbeats

Hi there, I woulk like to share with you a free sample pack I did, its called ARTIFICIAL VINYL DRUMS, and it is basically what the title says: I processed some virtual acoustic drum kits (BFD by FXpansion) to make them sound as they were old breakbeats sampled from a vinyl record. Those of you into old school HipHop, J-Dilla, Madlib DJPremier, Pete Rock (damn this list is too long!) know what I am talking about. The result sounds faitfhful to the original thing, so whether you are an HipHop veteran or just want to add some retro vibe to your music, this will be useful.

If you want to download it for free, just follow these steps
** INSTRUCTIONS FOR FREE DOWNLOAD**
1) Go to the download link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

2) Select FREE download on the right of the page (purple box)
3) Log in to The Artist Union
4) Done!

Advertisements

------------------
SMHERTZ_Music is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote