How to make Bigger Kick Drums in Reason
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Tutorials Section Found or written an interesting tutorial recently? Share it here.

Old 08-01-2016, 05:02 PM   #1
tehbosh
Soundwave Mangler
tehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MC
MC Status: 14196
How to make Bigger Kick Drums in Reason

Hey y'all, I decided to take the plunge and start creating production tutorials. The first one is about how I make my kick drums. If this helps you fellow Reason users out there, I'm glad I could be some help. Would love to see some feedback to improve on and thank you for checking it out!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
tehbosh is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 03:55 AM   #2
LustHouse
Analog Lurker
LustHouse is just really niceLustHouse is just really niceLustHouse is just really niceLustHouse is just really niceLustHouse is just really nice
MC Status: 410
Re: How to make Bigger Kick Drums in Reason

Good starting tutorial. Interesting would be to see some stuff on modular use of reason eg stacking of synths, some routing tricks, creating your owns vst's etc.
LustHouse is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to LustHouse
tehbosh (09-01-2016)
Old 09-01-2016, 04:41 PM   #3
tehbosh
Soundwave Mangler
tehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MC

Brilliant ideas Lust, I will most definitely start on some of those.

------------------
Old 15-01-2016, 04:13 PM   #4
Synoiz
Regular Freak
Synoiz has a spectacular aura aboutSynoiz has a spectacular aura aboutSynoiz has a spectacular aura about
Sunderland
MC Status: 210

Wonderful tutorial. Really useful and frankly I didn't even know some of those features existed in Kong.
Also great to know about the Vengeance drums, I'd never heard of that range before and they sound immense. Time to put that 60 away!
Synoiz is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2016, 06:46 PM   #5
tehbosh
Soundwave Mangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synoiz View Post
Wonderful tutorial. Really useful and frankly I didn't even know some of those features existed in Kong.
Also great to know about the Vengeance drums, I'd never heard of that range before and they sound immense. Time to put that 60 away!
I'm glad I could help!

------------------
Old 21-01-2016, 04:34 PM   #6
Synoiz
Regular Freak
Synoiz has a spectacular aura aboutSynoiz has a spectacular aura aboutSynoiz has a spectacular aura about
Sunderland
MC Status: 210

Yeah, I'm trying to make more EBM kinda sounding stuff atm, so aiming for very big electronic kick sounds so it's great knowing that I can do all the filters through Kong rather than linking up loads of effects I've subscribed so am gonna have a look at the other tutorials when I get a chance!
Synoiz is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2016, 05:26 PM   #7
tehbosh
Soundwave Mangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synoiz View Post
Yeah, I'm trying to make more EBM kinda sounding stuff atm, so aiming for very big electronic kick sounds so it's great knowing that I can do all the filters through Kong rather than linking up loads of effects I've subscribed so am gonna have a look at the other tutorials when I get a chance!
Thank you so much!

Advertisements

------------------