Any news about Secede??
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Intelligent Dance Music / Electronica IDM, braindance, ambient techno, electronica or whatever else you call Warp/Skam/Schematic/Planet-Mu/Rephlex/Raster-Noton type music goes here.

Old 24-12-2015, 04:50 PM   #1
Sons of Achab
Soundwave Mangler
Sons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond repute
In a beautiful place out in the country
MC Status: 3560
Any news about Secede??

Kettel will release a new album next year, but what about his talented friend Secede? And more generally about the label Sending Orbs? Are they still alive?

Advertisements

Sons of Achab is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2015, 05:53 PM   #2
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153560
Thanked 3,071 Times in 2,153 Posts
Re: Any news about Secede??

I always thought Secede was just an alter ego of Kettel
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2015, 06:54 PM   #3
mookster
peripheral being
mookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MC
The Moon
MC Status: 232876053
Thanked 1,199 Times in 793 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvlt O))) View Post
I always thought Secede was just an alter ego of Kettel
Two different but similar artists.

I think on the Kettel facebook page he mentioned that Secede was having a little break or something, I'd love to hear new stuff from him as Tryshasla is such a good album.

------------------
mookster is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2015, 12:56 AM   #4
Sons of Achab
Soundwave Mangler
Sons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond repute
In a beautiful place out in the country
MC Status: 3560

Yes, Tryshasla is one of my favorite album, and "when can" (made with Kettel) was really good too. But since then no new things from Secede.

Talking about Tryshasla, have you listen to the track Sunaboveyou by Kettel and a man called "DJ Bospad" (sorry i can't post links for now...)? It's where the melody in "Leraine" is from. DJ Bospad = Secede??

But if Kettel and Secede were the same person, that would explain a lot of things...

Advertisements

Sons of Achab is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote