[blackwave] BLACKLEAF LIVE
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Members Live Sets Post your live sets & gig recordings here.

Old 22-09-2015, 08:40 PM   #1
Trusty Steed
IDMf Artist
Trusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MC
MC Status: 272295370
Thanked 2,658 Times in 1,571 Posts
[blackwave] BLACKLEAF LIVE

Some here might be familiar with my [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
. We just tonight released a live album of our set from the other week, largely comprised of tracks from our first album but with a few from our upcoming EP.

Enjoy!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Last edited by Trusty Steed; 26-09-2015 at 08:22 PM..

Advertisements

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlantis View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fid View Post
Ben Steed is an art beacon, a lighthouse of abundant radiance shining on the dark corners of the world.
Yeah, but he needs to rock out more.
Trusty Steed is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [blackwave] BLACKLEAF LIVE.
Old 26-09-2015, 08:07 PM   #2
bashnovax
Granular Poster
bashnovax is a name known to allbashnovax is a name known to allbashnovax is a name known to allbashnovax is a name known to allbashnovax is a name known to allbashnovax is a name known to all
Darvel
MC Status: 610
Re: [blackwave] BLACKLEAF LIVE

I want to download this but I was never really into Vaporwave that much. I might as well check it out though.

Advertisements

bashnovax is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to bashnovax
Trusty Steed (26-09-2015)