[Chill/lo-fi/rock?] Benwaa - Sunday Mixtape (Side A) (aka Teenage Kicks)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 09-20-2015, 12:10 PM   #1
Benwaa
[Chill/lo-fi/rock?] Benwaa - Sunday Mixtape (Side A) (aka Teenage Kicks)

Not what you'd think from me... I decided to make a mix of tunes i was into (and still am) when i was a teenager. I got halfway and found myself just making this mix instead as there's too many tracks to just settle on my ultimate mix of those tunes. This particular selection reflects a very small period in my teenage years.
So, this is Side A of your C-90 Side B will follow soon, as will possibly sides D, E and so on. Until then. Enjoy some of my influences from times past, there's some corkers in there

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Chill/lo-fi/rock?] Benwaa - Sunday Mixtape (Side A) (aka Teenage Kicks).