requirements for posting my own music
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Closed Thread
Old 09-08-2015, 11:32 PM   #1
Name:__________
Minor Glitch
Name:__________ has a spectacular aura aboutName:__________ has a spectacular aura aboutName:__________ has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 210
requirements for posting my own music

Hello fellow musicians. I am wondering as to what the requirements are for me to post my own music to this forum. I am a new user to this site. I have an album out that I think a lot of people might enjoy, but I am unable to post it to the "Your Music" section. thanks

Advertisements

Name:__________ is offline   Thanks
Old 09-08-2015, 11:38 PM   #2
lw_pss
Soundscaper
lw_pss is a savage MClw_pss is a savage MClw_pss is a savage MClw_pss is a savage MClw_pss is a savage MClw_pss is a savage MClw_pss is a savage MClw_pss is a savage MClw_pss is a savage MClw_pss is a savage MClw_pss is a savage MC
Yekaterinburg
MC Status: 528458
Re: requirements for posting my own music

Those requirements are either in subforum description or pinned topics.

------------------
lw_pss is offline   Thanks
Old 09-08-2015, 11:46 PM   #3
ab
IDMf Artist
ab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MC
Duesseldorf
MC Status: 46079914
Thanked 1,225 Times in 825 Posts

also, they are secret

and you failed them all

------------------
ab is offline   Thanks
Old 09-13-2015, 08:55 AM   #4
lolirl
lolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MC
MC Status: 744001491
Thanked 6,681 Times in 4,182 Posts

These rules are put in place on purpose to stop people coming here just to spam us with news about their new release.

News flash: nobody cares.
The point of this place is the community.
Get involved, interact with people, invest in them, invest the time to bother reading the easy to find rules of the forum and respect those rules, stop double posting your spam and gradually somebody may start to give a shit about who you are and your music.
This will not happen over night and you are literally just the latest person to come here and try this, there have been many before you and I'll bet you're not the last.
lolirl is offline   Thanks
Old 09-13-2015, 11:14 AM   #5
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153410
Thanked 3,068 Times in 2,151 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Name:__________ View Post
I have an album out
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks
Old 09-13-2015, 02:27 PM   #6
ms_
Biscuits
ms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MC
MC Status: 109910
Thanked 2,198 Times in 1,286 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolirl View Post
These rules are put in place on purpose to stop people coming here just to spam us with news about their new release.

News flash: nobody cares.
The point of this place is the community.
Get involved, interact with people, invest in them, invest the time to bother reading the easy to find rules of the forum and respect those rules, stop double posting your spam and gradually somebody may start to give a shit about who you are and your music.
This will not happen over night and you are literally just the latest person to come here and try this, there have been many before you and I'll bet you're not the last.
why don't you guys ban user sanexmusic? An obvious self-promoting shitlabel with weekly releases that nobody gives a shit about. I've seen them so many times over the internet and they spam their stuff anywhere they can.

------------------
ms_ is offline   Thanks
Thanks to ms_
Alert (09-21-2015)
Old 09-13-2015, 03:38 PM   #7
lolirl
lolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MC
MC Status: 744001491
Thanked 6,681 Times in 4,182 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_ View Post
why don't you guys ban user sanexmusic? An obvious self-promoting shitlabel with weekly releases that nobody gives a shit about. I've seen them so many times over the internet and they spam their stuff anywhere they can.
If you see that user or anyone else posting spam outside of the permitted recent release threads then you should report it and we'll deal with it.

Advertisements

lolirl is offline   Thanks
Thanks to lolirl
Alert (09-21-2015)
Closed Thread