Dronny Darko & protoU - Earth Songs (Cryo Chamber)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 08-07-2015, 12:37 PM   #1
Orchidaceae
will-o'-the-wisp
Orchidaceae is a savage MCOrchidaceae is a savage MCOrchidaceae is a savage MCOrchidaceae is a savage MCOrchidaceae is a savage MCOrchidaceae is a savage MCOrchidaceae is a savage MCOrchidaceae is a savage MCOrchidaceae is a savage MCOrchidaceae is a savage MCOrchidaceae is a savage MC
MC Status: 65292796
Dronny Darko & protoU - Earth Songs (Cryo Chamber)

Bandcamp: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Quote:
Dronny Darko and protoU presents us a highly conceptual work in Earth Songs. Starting with the Big Bang, leading us through a path of evolution from the first life below the surface to the connected consciousness of humanity and us finally leaving earth. A dark ambient album of soothing, dreamy atmospheric drones and field recordings.
Arrived in the mail this week...really nice...

Advertisements

Orchidaceae is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Orchidaceae
Nystagmus (10-04-2015)
Old 08-07-2015, 06:05 PM   #2
Hippy_nuke
Minor Glitch
Hippy_nuke will become famous soon enoughHippy_nuke will become famous soon enough
East Oregon
MC Status: 110
Re: Dronny Darko & protoU - Earth Songs (Cryo Chamber)

Love it, singularity was a nice listen. Creates a sort of mindful feeling for me. I like how it shifts through out the album from this dark ambiance(but not to dark) to a more space feeling fused in with nature. I also love how he puts in themes of time for each song, making it more easy to see what the artist was trying to portray. The mixing and mastering of this album was next to perfect as well, the artist knew what he was doing. Thanks for sharing orchidaceae .
Hippy_nuke is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 06:15 PM   #3
Orchidaceae
will-o'-the-wisp
Orchidaceae is a savage MCOrchidaceae is a savage MCOrchidaceae is a savage MCOrchidaceae is a savage MCOrchidaceae is a savage MCOrchidaceae is a savage MCOrchidaceae is a savage MCOrchidaceae is a savage MCOrchidaceae is a savage MCOrchidaceae is a savage MCOrchidaceae is a savage MC
MC Status: 65292796

My pleasure
Orchidaceae is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 04:59 PM   #4
higuls30
Learning The Ropes
higuls30 is on a distinguished road
MC Status: 10

Loved this music! I've never heard of these artists and sure am glad you were able to share them with us!
higuls30 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 11:07 PM   #5
SkyHighDiamonds
Minor Glitch
SkyHighDiamonds has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHighDiamonds has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHighDiamonds has a spectacular aura about
Cornwall
MC Status: 210

Really powerful stuff. I like atmospheric and certainly this is, as described in the write up: "A perfect pairing of dark ambient and sounds of life."

Thank you for making it available.

Advertisements

------------------
SkyHighDiamonds is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote