Promotion and distribution / hosting
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Services Offer & Request services from forum members. Please read the rules before posting! Minimum 200 posts before posting threads, 100 posts before replying.

Old 06-08-2015, 02:30 PM   #1
rinseit
Microknight
rinseit has a reputation beyond reputerinseit has a reputation beyond reputerinseit has a reputation beyond reputerinseit has a reputation beyond reputerinseit has a reputation beyond reputerinseit has a reputation beyond reputerinseit has a reputation beyond reputerinseit has a reputation beyond reputerinseit has a reputation beyond reputerinseit has a reputation beyond reputerinseit has a reputation beyond repute
Denver, CO
MC Status: 2410
Promotion and distribution / hosting

This project is open to anyone who wants to try it.. no label required. It will deliver your content all over the internet including retail outlets like Beatport, Bandcamp, Spotify and iTunes

It will also deliver and generate files for Youtube, Soundcloud, and email newsletters..

Get in early to lock in your early-bird seat! [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
Try a DIY platform that posts to Bandcamp, iTunes, Spotify, Beatport
and promo outlets all from a central dashboard. No label required.
Try it out at junglepress.org | Read what others are saying on IDMf
rinseit is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 07:29 AM   #2
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153460
Thanked 3,069 Times in 2,152 Posts
Re: Promotion and distribution / hosting

This looks impressive as fuck. Totes signing up.
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Kvlt O)))
rinseit (07-08-2015)
Old 07-08-2015, 02:27 PM   #3
rinseit
Microknight
rinseit has a reputation beyond reputerinseit has a reputation beyond reputerinseit has a reputation beyond reputerinseit has a reputation beyond reputerinseit has a reputation beyond reputerinseit has a reputation beyond reputerinseit has a reputation beyond reputerinseit has a reputation beyond reputerinseit has a reputation beyond reputerinseit has a reputation beyond reputerinseit has a reputation beyond repute
Denver, CO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvlt O))) View Post
This looks impressive as fuck. Totes signing up.
thanks a lot! I've spent 6 years on it! hahah.. built for my own needs and now I just want to get some folks trying it out and hoping to crowdfund if it gets traction..

------------------
Old 07-08-2015, 05:21 PM   #4
Refraktal
Regular Freak
Refraktal will become famous soon enough
El Paso
MC Status: 60

Wow man, that is pretty impressive that you are the one behind it! Checking it out now...
Refraktal is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 08:38 PM   #5
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153460
Thanked 3,069 Times in 2,152 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinseit View Post
thanks a lot! I've spent 6 years on it! hahah.. built for my own needs and now I just want to get some folks trying it out and hoping to crowdfund if it gets traction..
There was a site like this that I had a beta account for (circa 2012?) that I thought was awesome and it didn't even have half of these features. This is so in-depth that it's ridiculous.

This might not be the best place to ask, but is there anyway to import a back catalog from Spotify, or possibly even Bandcamp?

Also, is this currently free? Sorry for the onslaught of r*** questions. I'll use the actual contact link in the future.
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Kvlt O)))
A.M (08-08-2015)
Old 08-08-2015, 04:36 PM   #6
rinseit
Microknight
Denver, CO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvlt O))) View Post
There was a site like this that I had a beta account for (circa 2012?) that I thought was awesome and it didn't even have half of these features. This is so in-depth that it's ridiculous.

This might not be the best place to ask, but is there anyway to import a back catalog from Spotify, or possibly even Bandcamp?

Also, is this currently free? Sorry for the onslaught of r*** questions. I'll use the actual contact link in the future.
Oh no worries at all. I don't mind answering your questions in here.

Is your catalog on Beatport by chance? If so, you can import from there. Just switch to your label in the top right corner and then you should see an Import from Beatport option appear in that same menu.

I can work on importing from other services, but I'll need to set aside some dev time for it.

It is free at the moment.. but when I do finally get a pricing model, I want early signups to be grandfathered in as early-adopters and have some added perks..

Last edited by rinseit; 08-08-2015 at 04:54 PM..

------------------
Old 02-10-2015, 11:09 PM   #7
vashima
vashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MC
Pocatello, Idaho
MC Status: 13510

damn, this seems super cool. I've been trying to save my label's profile and I keep getting an "Server INVA" error. Any thoughts? I'm not sure what I am doing wrong.
vashima is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 04:47 PM   #8
rinseit
Microknight
Denver, CO

Quote:
Originally Posted by vashima View Post
damn, this seems super cool. I've been trying to save my label's profile and I keep getting an "Server INVA" error. Any thoughts? I'm not sure what I am doing wrong.
Strange.. your label is created and your data is saved. Try refreshing the page then you should see it in the drop down menu on the upper right corner.

------------------
Old 03-10-2015, 05:08 PM   #9
Benwaa

what if i just want the promotion side of things as i already have distro?
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 08:22 PM   #10
vashima
vashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MC
Pocatello, Idaho

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinseit View Post
Strange.. your label is created and your data is saved. Try refreshing the page then you should see it in the drop down menu on the upper right corner.
After I closed the browser and logged back in, everything was there. I'm not sure what was going on, haha. Thanks for the help man.
Old 05-10-2015, 12:46 AM   #11
rinseit
Microknight
Denver, CO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benwaa View Post
what if i just want the promotion side of things as i already have distro?
Yep.. you can just use the promotion and hosting features.. and actually the system is setup to deliver to your own distro as well so you can use it as a single point of entry. I would need to learn more about your current distro to know if we can setup that type of delivery.

------------------
Old 08-10-2015, 01:38 PM   #12
Optimal Prime
Ghostly
Optimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond repute
Greater Manchester
MC Status: 6610

This does sound quite interesting. I've been involved with a couple of lower end labels and the one I was happy to initially release with I just feel isn't putting in enough effort. I often think it's probably easier to start heading this myself and developing a small label. The biggest problem though has been the overall promotion and distro side of it all.

------------------
Newest Track: Powercyan - Disciples of the Night (Optimal Prime 'Future DnB Remix')

Optimal Prime is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Optimal Prime
rinseit (08-10-2015)
Old 08-10-2015, 05:15 PM   #13
Orray
Soundscaper
Orray is a splendid one to beholdOrray is a splendid one to beholdOrray is a splendid one to beholdOrray is a splendid one to beholdOrray is a splendid one to beholdOrray is a splendid one to beholdOrray is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 860

This is a god damn sweet idea. Thank you!

------------------
Orray is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Orray
rinseit (08-10-2015)
Old 09-10-2015, 07:03 AM   #14
vashima
Pocatello, Idaho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimal Prime View Post
This does sound quite interesting. I've been involved with a couple of lower end labels and the one I was happy to initially release with I just feel isn't putting in enough effort. I often think it's probably easier to start heading this myself and developing a small label. The biggest problem though has been the overall promotion and distro side of it all.
Dude, for sure. I've been doing a little label for the last couple years and it is hard to do promotion without dishing out tons of your own money. I've been taking a break from the grind for the last little bit. I want to hit the ground running hard at the start of the year. I was happy to find this thread though. Here is to a promising 2016!
Old 09-05-2017, 06:35 AM   #15
musiclancer
Learning The Ropes
musiclancer is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Optimal Prime - Apollo Good Work Man

Advertisements

musiclancer is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote