HELP!! Die Warzau "Funkopolis" version!
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Industrial / EBM / Power Electronics Discussion of music similar to Nine Inch Nails, Skinny Puppy, Throbbing Gristle.

Old 03-06-2015, 10:14 PM   #1
oregonjaybird
Learning The Ropes
oregonjaybird is currently spamming hard
Portland, Oregon
MC Status: 10
HELP!! Die Warzau "Funkopolis" version!

There is a version of this song that almost sounds as if it was mixed by Meat Beat Manifesto; Additionally, the words are nearly whispered rather than using the fully audible tone of voice in the original. It is NOT the Le Blanc Funk Mix, the only mix I've found on the web that isn't the original, although the version I'm after may have been mixed by Le Blanc. I will say that the mix I'm looking for is DEFINITELY funkier all around and in the beginning the vocalists says "1, 2, 3, 4" before the song launches into more funky beats and finally the opening (whispery) lyrics. ANY help would be greatly appreciated!!

Advertisements

oregonjaybird is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: PWEI
Old 03-06-2015, 10:31 PM   #2
lolirl
Administrator
lolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MC
MC Status: 744019591
Thanked 7,043 Times in 4,386 Posts
Re: HELP!! Die Warzau "Funkopolis" version!

Email Le Blanc?

Advertisements

lolirl is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote