'Roy de Rats' Music Masterings
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Services Offer & Request services from forum members. Please read the rules before posting! Minimum 200 posts before posting threads, 100 posts before replying.

Old 10-03-2015, 10:54 AM   #1
Dartz
Dartz is currently spamming hard
Leipzig, Germany
MC Status: 11
'Roy de Rats' Music Masterings

Dear IDM forums producers,

In the frame of my sound engineer activity – and being an electronic music maker myself – I'd like to begin doing masterings for the kind of music I love. Three years ago, I started to found a recording studio with two friends from my studies (we previously obtained a master degree in sound engineering). This project has a lot to do with DIY as we started with minimal equipment but across those firsts years we worked with a lot of musicians and now we're well equiped! You can check our pages to get an idea of how we work : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Okey, there are already several ads here on IDMf coming from obviously good and experienced sound engineers. I'll be honnest and present myself as I am : a young sound engineer (about 5 years of experience with recording and mixing) who'd like to start something new and play his part in the music circles he likes. Because it's a start, I don't have any references yet to show but I'll put some online as soon as I complete my first mastering jobs. Regarding equipment, I work in an acoustically tuned room with Dynaudio Air 6 monitors ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
).

Speaking of money, I'd like to try out how the name-your-price approach works. Concretely, here's how I picture the deal :

- I work on a free one track “taster” (with say 80% of the job done) so that you get and idea of my work and decide yourself what you wanna do.
- We start the actual mastering job. I send you some work versions regularly for further changes until you're satisfied with the material.
- When we're done, you name your price. Of course it's good if you check “official” prices first, and I'll inform you how much time I spent working on your music anyway. I'll send an invoice for payment.

Would be great if that works because if it does and if I don't have the feeling I'm underpaid for the job on a longer run then I see no reason changing this name-your-price way to go.

You can contact me here : antape.music(at)gmail.com

Bests,
Antape @ Roy de Rats

Advertisements

------------------
Dartz is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote