NOISE / GLITCH COMPOSITION NO.1 by KOSTISTLAC / ELEKTRON MACHINEDRUM
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 02-15-2015, 10:03 PM   #1
kostistlac
Granular Poster
kostistlac is a splendid one to beholdkostistlac is a splendid one to beholdkostistlac is a splendid one to beholdkostistlac is a splendid one to beholdkostistlac is a splendid one to beholdkostistlac is a splendid one to beholdkostistlac is a splendid one to behold
Bratislava
MC Status: 810
NOISE / GLITCH COMPOSITION NO.1 by KOSTISTLAC / ELEKTRON MACHINEDRUM

.... my machinedrum is working only in pattern mode due problem with memory. I can´t use my own samples ( ... and samples in general ) ... so all sounds from this composition are generated only by machines (except ROM machine). BPM 300 64/64 1x. Hope you like it.

Advertisements

kostistlac is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: kostistlac
Thanks to kostistlac
aikighost (03-10-2016)
Rate this track - NOISE / GLITCH COMPOSITION NO.1 by KOSTISTLAC / ELEKTRON MACHINEDRUM.
Old 05-26-2015, 10:49 PM   #2
Psychotronic
Digital Surfer
Psychotronic is a savage MCPsychotronic is a savage MCPsychotronic is a savage MCPsychotronic is a savage MCPsychotronic is a savage MCPsychotronic is a savage MCPsychotronic is a savage MCPsychotronic is a savage MCPsychotronic is a savage MCPsychotronic is a savage MCPsychotronic is a savage MC
MC Status: 18397
Re: NOISE / GLITCH COMPOSITION NO.1 by KOSTISTLAC / ELEKTRON MACHINEDRUM

Cool stuff! I like it, especially the part starting by about 20min in. I also advice you to add another instrument or a backing track. You could for example record some random stuff, maybe you making noises in your kitchen, then time stretch the shit out of that recording and reverse it, also add some reverb.

Then play your glitches against that recording, fight with it. And win.

Advertisements

Psychotronic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote