This is the greatest thing to happen in the history of ever.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Intelligent Dance Music / Electronica IDM, braindance, ambient techno, electronica or whatever else you call Warp/Skam/Schematic/Planet-Mu/Rephlex/Raster-Noton type music goes here.

Old 22-01-2015, 07:25 AM   #1
unterm rad
unterm rad is a splendid one to beholdunterm rad is a splendid one to beholdunterm rad is a splendid one to beholdunterm rad is a splendid one to beholdunterm rad is a splendid one to beholdunterm rad is a splendid one to beholdunterm rad is a splendid one to behold
Valparaiso, Indiana
MC Status: 803
This is the greatest thing to happen in the history of ever.

This video is divinely inspired. It's absolutely perfect

If you think you've heard this track before, you know how good this is. But it never reached its full potential until now. With this video, it's a revelation.

Pussylicker (Aphex Twin / M83 / Khia - Mashup by Dopplebanger)
Video by Chris Cunningham / Edit by Jon Sands

http://mc.fohdeesha.com/mocha/windowlickerRmx.mp4

Advertisements

------------------
Now finish up them taters; I'm gonna go fondle my sweaters.
unterm rad is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2015, 07:29 AM   #2
PROton42
IDMf Artist
PROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MC
MC Status: 36100
Thanked 4,155 Times in 2,711 Posts
Re: This is the greatest thing to happen in the history of ever.

Hell yeah I can get down with that.

------------------
PROton42 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to PROton42
unterm rad (22-01-2015)
Old 25-01-2015, 08:53 PM   #3
Heber
Regular Freak
Heber will become famous soon enoughHeber will become famous soon enough
Mexico City
MC Status: 110

Hell yeah! I luv this video thks
Heber is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Heber
unterm rad (26-01-2015)
Old 25-01-2015, 09:02 PM   #4
lebeux
IDMf Artist
lebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MC
Madrid
MC Status: 59126926

why are mashups suddenly a thing again
lebeux is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2015, 01:22 AM   #5
unterm rad
unterm rad is a splendid one to beholdunterm rad is a splendid one to beholdunterm rad is a splendid one to beholdunterm rad is a splendid one to beholdunterm rad is a splendid one to beholdunterm rad is a splendid one to beholdunterm rad is a splendid one to behold
Valparaiso, Indiana

This particular mashup has been around for years, but the video was only put together last week.

I don't like most mashups I hear, and it's rare that I come across a good one. This one, especially when paired with the video, is exceptional and done really well.

------------------
Thanks to unterm rad
PROton42 (26-01-2015)
Old 26-01-2015, 02:05 AM   #6
nametag
Radial Developer
nametag has a reputation beyond reputenametag has a reputation beyond reputenametag has a reputation beyond reputenametag has a reputation beyond reputenametag has a reputation beyond reputenametag has a reputation beyond reputenametag has a reputation beyond reputenametag has a reputation beyond reputenametag has a reputation beyond reputenametag has a reputation beyond reputenametag has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 2210

This is the greatest thing to happen in the history of this thread:
Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
nametag is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2015, 03:11 AM   #7
Br/ainfu+ked
fin.....
Br/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MC
blah
MC Status: 45963048
Thanked 1,144 Times in 880 Posts

video took to long to load

song is good enough

------------------
Br/ainfu+ked is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 05:40 AM   #8
unterm rad
Valparaiso, Indiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br/ainfu+ked View Post
video took to long to load

song is good enough
The guy who made this clip originally tried posting it to YouTube but it was taken down seconds later by their automatic content filters. I asked him to send me the file, so he uploaded it to that server, at full resolution. It's a 500 MB .mp4 not really meant for streaming off the server (even though it will -- slowly with a lot of buffering). But you can download it and watch it without all the annoying pauses and skips.

------------------
Old 09-03-2015, 09:07 PM   #9
Evoava
Sample Destroyer
Evoava has a reputation beyond reputeEvoava has a reputation beyond reputeEvoava has a reputation beyond reputeEvoava has a reputation beyond reputeEvoava has a reputation beyond reputeEvoava has a reputation beyond reputeEvoava has a reputation beyond reputeEvoava has a reputation beyond reputeEvoava has a reputation beyond reputeEvoava has a reputation beyond reputeEvoava has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 2110

I rarely enjoy mashups, but this was alright! Which is a 10 on the scale for me.

------------------
Some IDM for the IDM forum

Me Soundclewd
Evoava is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 09:36 PM   #10
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153460
Thanked 3,069 Times in 2,152 Posts

Wouldn't load. Damn you, 56K.
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2015, 02:53 AM   #11
unterm rad
Valparaiso, Indiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by unterm rad View Post
It's a 500 MB .mp4 not really meant for streaming off the server (even though it will -- slowly with a lot of buffering). But you can download it and watch it without all the annoying pauses and skips.
Don't try to stream it.

Advertisements

------------------