Lyrics Help - "Broken" (Razed In Black)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 11-11-2014, 04:58 AM   #1
Kozmotron
Radial Developer
Kozmotron is a jewel in the roughKozmotron is a jewel in the roughKozmotron is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 260
Lyrics Help - "Broken" (Razed In Black)

it's sad that not every song can have their lyrics posted online.. unfortunately this song doesn't have lyrics available, so I can't sing to it w/o knowing the words!

the song I'd like help with is a Razed In Black remix of Diskonnekted's "Broken":
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

(trying to hear for lyrics in many of the songs I have has been constantly difficult cuz personally I can't understand words at times... it's rather frustrating that I always have to ask online for help on deciphering what they're singing in a song, and this is the only place I know of to ask~ so any help on the lyrics for this tune is much appreciated!)

Advertisements

Kozmotron is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 08:18 PM   #2
penguinoid
Eternal Echoer
penguinoid is a savage MCpenguinoid is a savage MCpenguinoid is a savage MCpenguinoid is a savage MCpenguinoid is a savage MCpenguinoid is a savage MCpenguinoid is a savage MCpenguinoid is a savage MCpenguinoid is a savage MCpenguinoid is a savage MCpenguinoid is a savage MC
Berkeley, CA
MC Status: 507776
Re: Lyrics Help - "Broken" (Razed In Black)

Wait, were you searching for lyrics for Razed in Black? or Diskonnekted? because the lyrics to that track are the 5th result on google if you search:

diskonnekted broken lyrics

I am now going to file this right before Funker Vogt in my list of bands where it's probably better you can't understand them!
penguinoid is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 07:38 AM   #3
Kozmotron
Radial Developer
Kozmotron is a jewel in the roughKozmotron is a jewel in the roughKozmotron is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 260
Re: Lyrics Help - "Broken" (Razed In Black)

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinoid View Post
Wait, were you searching for lyrics for Razed in Black? or Diskonnekted? because the lyrics to that track are the 5th result on google if you search:

diskonnekted broken lyrics

I am now going to file this right before Funker Vogt in my list of bands where it's probably better you can't understand them!
I don't recall but I still didn't see a link for the lyrics...
and the lyrics you linked don't seem to match up with the song's vocals... I swear there's parts where the vocals say "in my mind I scream inside", something like that, but that's not mentioned anywhere in the lyrics from that link -- those lyrics seem to be for a song called "Broken" from Digga. :\

Advertisements

Kozmotron is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote