Music By LRA
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Breakcore / Breakbeat / Drum & Bass Discussion of music similar to Noisia, Amon Tobin, Venetian Snares, Prodigy.

Old 16-02-2014, 03:52 AM   #1
Greenstorm33
Regular Freak
Greenstorm33 is a jewel in the roughGreenstorm33 is a jewel in the roughGreenstorm33 is a jewel in the roughGreenstorm33 is a jewel in the rough
Pennsylvania
MC Status: 310
Music By LRA

First post! I semi-recently went on a free net-label music download spree and came across this song (hopefully it's break-y enough to belong here rather than the IDM board):

youtu .be/LFj7AqTro1k [can't link; sorry]

I think it's pretty darn cool, but I can't for the life of me find any other tracks by "LRA," apart from a few things on an apparently uninhabited myspace account. Anybody know anything about them? Like is it an alt alias for another producer or something?

Advertisements

Greenstorm33 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2014, 09:08 AM   #2
Bruce Burbank
Regular Freak
Bruce Burbank is a jewel in the roughBruce Burbank is a jewel in the roughBruce Burbank is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 260
Re: Music By LRA

That's a very nice song, and I'm sure you saw the link in the YouTube details where you can download that 36 Feet Under compilation, yes? Excellent release with all sorts of great tracks (Doc Colibri, DDDuran, Photophob, Synthamesk...).

But, like you, I couldn't find any further info on LRA. Pavillion36 Recordings put out that compilation, so I think your best bet I think would be to drop them a note to ask if they have any info in LRA. Even though their website looks fairly up to date, it doesn't look like there's any way to contact them directly through that site.

But, their FB is fb dot com /Pavillon36Recordings. That would be the place to hit them up.
Bruce Burbank is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2014, 09:47 PM   #3
Greenstorm33
Regular Freak
Greenstorm33 is a jewel in the roughGreenstorm33 is a jewel in the roughGreenstorm33 is a jewel in the roughGreenstorm33 is a jewel in the rough
Pennsylvania
MC Status: 310
Re: Music By LRA

Yup, that compilation is great! I picked out my favorite tracks from it (Bricol Snare was one of them) and then went hunting for more music by those artists. I ended up with all sorts of cool stuff. Photophob's "Music for Spaceports" is one of my favorite discoveries in recent memory. Anyways, maybe at some point I'll try to contact Pavillon36, although I'm somewhat hindered by lack of a Facebook account.

Advertisements

Greenstorm33 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote