'Bomb The Bass' origin?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

House / Dubstep Discussion of music similar to Deep Dish, Kaskade, Burial, Rusko, Deadmau5.

Old 05-05-2013, 06:30 PM   #1
Kozmotron
Radial Developer
Kozmotron is a jewel in the roughKozmotron is a jewel in the roughKozmotron is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 260
Icon5 'Bomb The Bass' origin?

oi~ I've been hearing a sampling of some guy saying "bomb the bass... b-bomb the bass..." in many songs and I'm curious to know.......... does anyone know where it came from, or what the original song is?

examples:
https://soundcloud.com/n-sane/bomb-the-bass <-- starts around the middle of the clip

Advertisements

Kozmotron is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2013, 06:18 PM   #2
Governmentyard
Regular Freak
Governmentyard will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 60
Re: 'Bomb The Bass' origin?

Sounds as if it's one of the MC'd "Bomb the Bass" samples from some of the older stuff by Bomb The Bass (Tim Simenon). I think he got the name from a sample himself, mind you. There's a starting point for you, in fact Bomb The Bass should be a starting point for anyone who gives a toss about electronic music.
Governmentyard is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2013, 07:31 PM   #3
dark_virus
Minor Glitch
dark_virus has a spectacular aura aboutdark_virus has a spectacular aura aboutdark_virus has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 210
Re: 'Bomb The Bass' origin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Governmentyard View Post
...in fact Bomb The Bass should be a starting point for anyone who gives a toss about electronic music.
Indeed. Bomb the Bass was one of my main influences in making electronic music.

Their album "Clear" is a masterpiece.

Advertisements

------------------
dark_virus is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote