Posts Showing Backwards
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Suggestions & Feedback Constructive feedback space about the forum, the IDMf label, or improvements you'd like to see.

Old 07-11-2012, 01:32 AM   #1
Konstantin
Learning The Ropes
Konstantin is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Posts Showing Backwards

Whenever I view threads it shows the last posts first and the first post at the very end.

This doesn't make any sense to me. Is there a way to switch it?

Advertisements

Konstantin is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: Skrillex ft Nero
Old 07-11-2012, 03:14 AM   #2
Diggit_6
Diggit_6 is a savage MCDiggit_6 is a savage MCDiggit_6 is a savage MCDiggit_6 is a savage MCDiggit_6 is a savage MCDiggit_6 is a savage MCDiggit_6 is a savage MCDiggit_6 is a savage MCDiggit_6 is a savage MCDiggit_6 is a savage MCDiggit_6 is a savage MC
Washington State
MC Status: 28661
Re: Posts Showing Backwards

Click on Control Panel at the top of the page. On the sidebar, go to edit options.

Scroll down to Thread Display Options, and change Thread Display Mode.

------------------
Ętheros, electronic music. | Soundcloud | Facebook |
Awake but Still Dreaming (IDMf025) | Aphelion (IDMf029) | Iapetus (IDMF035) | Clockwork Dawn EP
Diggit_6 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 05:32 AM   #3
Konstantin
Learning The Ropes
Konstantin is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggit_6 View Post
Click on Control Panel at the top of the page. On the sidebar, go to edit options.

Scroll down to Thread Display Options, and change Thread Display Mode.
Thank you, how do I give you thanks now
Konstantin is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 06:08 PM   #4
Diggit_6
Diggit_6 is a savage MCDiggit_6 is a savage MCDiggit_6 is a savage MCDiggit_6 is a savage MCDiggit_6 is a savage MCDiggit_6 is a savage MCDiggit_6 is a savage MCDiggit_6 is a savage MCDiggit_6 is a savage MCDiggit_6 is a savage MCDiggit_6 is a savage MC
Washington State
MC Status: 28661

lol, bottom right of my post, next to the 'quote' button.

------------------
Ętheros, electronic music. | Soundcloud | Facebook |
Awake but Still Dreaming (IDMf025) | Aphelion (IDMf029) | Iapetus (IDMF035) | Clockwork Dawn EP
Diggit_6 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2012, 12:50 PM   #5
Optimal Prime
Ghostly
Optimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond repute
Greater Manchester
MC Status: 6360

I had the same problem when I first signed up to here. The odd thing though was that sometimes it was normal and other times it was back to front. I think that might have been viewing the forum while not signed in though. It was hard to work out where to start in a thread. I managed to find the option though in control panel.

------------------
Newest Track: Optimal Prime - Apollo

Optimal Prime is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2014, 12:24 PM   #6
Valk
Microknight
Valk has a reputation beyond reputeValk has a reputation beyond reputeValk has a reputation beyond reputeValk has a reputation beyond reputeValk has a reputation beyond reputeValk has a reputation beyond reputeValk has a reputation beyond reputeValk has a reputation beyond reputeValk has a reputation beyond reputeValk has a reputation beyond reputeValk has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 2910
Icon12 Re: Posts Showing Backwards

woot, a quick google and i made my way here after reading half of the threads i read halway backwards, now i can start at the beginning and read my way to the punchlines

Advertisements

Valk is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote