Polls
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Closed Thread
Old 06-27-2012, 06:53 PM   #1
Kong
Kong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MC
Toronto
MC Status: 4175236
Polls

I'll be making polls in each thread to make it easier for everyone to see who would like to participate in said genre. This won't be a multiple choice poll like the one in [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
thread. I know a lot of people wanted to vote more than once and once they cast their votes that was it. Hopefully this will be a lot smoother.
I might even remove the list of potential participants in each thread because the poll will do that for us.

Last edited by Kong; 06-27-2012 at 07:00 PM..

Advertisements

------------------
Kong is offline   Thanks
Old 06-28-2012, 05:08 AM   #2
Kong
Kong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MC
Toronto
MC Status: 4175236
Re: Polls

for all those who have voted in [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
thread, i urge you to vote again in the genre threads that you would like to participate in. it'll help out a lot seeing who is down or not.. consider this the official list

Advertisements

------------------
Kong is offline   Thanks
Closed Thread