I made a Music Video :D
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Side Room Off topic chat about pretty much anything other than music. Try to be respectful. Strong debate is welcomed, insults and trolling are not. This area is for over 18's only and may occasionally contain NSFW material, although it's not encouraged.

Old 14-12-2012, 10:05 PM   #1
SororZayin
Analog Lurker
SororZayin is a savage MCSororZayin is a savage MCSororZayin is a savage MCSororZayin is a savage MCSororZayin is a savage MCSororZayin is a savage MCSororZayin is a savage MCSororZayin is a savage MCSororZayin is a savage MCSororZayin is a savage MCSororZayin is a savage MC
MC Status: 170522
I made a Music Video :D

What do you think??

filmed on my new Galazy SII and edited on a tiral version of CS6 (which I haven't a clue how to use... so a lot of it was trial and error!!!)

Advertisements

------------------
If Music be the food of Love.... PLAY ON!
SororZayin is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2012, 07:27 AM   #2
PROton42
IDMf Artist
PROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MC
MC Status: 34650
Thanked 4,126 Times in 2,688 Posts
Re: I made a Music Video :D

It works, gets the job done for what it needs to do, but there could always be more to it you know?

In terms of critique and maybe a bit harsh but: I couldn't really relate to a storyline of any sort. The scenes themselves weren't very fluid, more like still shots being cross-faded into each other. There were some scenes where the sunlight was much too bright on the vocalist's face, but I can understand if that location was their choice and that position was the only way to get that scene without too much glare.

I suppose I'm leaving out the possibility that you are indeed the vocalist as well, and just set up on a tripod. If that's the case, this is a great promotional video, and as I said earlier it does what it needs to do.

------------------
PROton42 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 02:17 AM   #3
MKoussa
-_\\\
MKoussa is a savage MCMKoussa is a savage MCMKoussa is a savage MCMKoussa is a savage MCMKoussa is a savage MCMKoussa is a savage MCMKoussa is a savage MCMKoussa is a savage MCMKoussa is a savage MCMKoussa is a savage MCMKoussa is a savage MC
Kansas City
MC Status: 62780155

It gets the job done.

As for critiques? Like Broton42 said, it would serve no purpose to go into detail unless you want to start making music videos for a living.

------------------
Out Now! Free Download

http://www.MKoussa.com/
MKoussa is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 02:20 AM   #4
Numerical
IDMf Artist
Numerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MC
Austin
MC Status: 45947981
Thanked 5,796 Times in 3,640 Posts

needs moar walking and talking, and way more shucking and jivin. Smidge of shaky cam.

Advertisements

Numerical is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote